• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin 2016 |OT| - Can Punks Catch as Catch Can Too?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
bret hart vs jean-pierre lafitte is a great little match. It's hard to believe lafitte was in the WWE, he' just feels like one of those mantaur type guys those somehow got further than you'd think.

But the match is great for a Bret vs Monster of the Week which would set the stage for Bret's upcoming WWF title reign.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
fun fact: the midcard champions were both involved in the main event of their respective shows this week

the plus sides of a small roster

PreFire

tumblr_odgzpfP4qS1rmv1vdo1_540.png

Jeez, that armband sure looks tight

NXT is so fucked lmao I love it

Go on, tell me 3 women or 3 men who will legitimately shine once Asuka and Joe/Nakamura are gone. I'll even say you have 24 hours to think of any scenario where that happens, all indies available to be raided and you can even bring back WCW for them to plunder. I'll wait for 6 names that won't ever pop up

Go on, tell me 3 women or 3 men who will legitimately shine once Asuka and Joe/Nakamura are gone. I'll even say you have 24 hours to think of any scenario where that happens, all indies available to be raided and you can even bring back WCW for them to plunder. I'll wait for 6 names that won't ever pop up

matthew-riddle.jpg

1048078941a9a059178f9d4455f25da2.jpg

Anth0ny

jghc44g.gif

"The Harley Quinn of Smackdown Live. But she doesn't need a Squad......she just...wants to...............................................defeat Becky Lynch"

don't like alexa's look now

looks like she's playing velvet sky's mini for the beautiful people minis division
I like it but I had hoped it was a special occasion type thing, her normal look is fine

Then again she's also the same person who wore Freddy Kreuger gear for however many NXT episodes

tinders

Not sure if it's been mentioned by anyone else, but I'm a bit peeved about the ending to the Styles & Miz v Cena & Ambrose match. I mean, their were two goals to this match:
1. Further emphasize that Miz is on the rise
2. Put some heat between Ambrose & Cena

What I don't get is why they had to have Miz take a pinfall? Just have Cena and Ambrose have some miscommunication, maybe an accidental bump off the apron, and have Ambrose over react, and hit Cena with Dirty Deeds and walk out allowing Miz to score the pinfall.

Everyone gets elevated, and both aforementioned goals are reached. With how it went down, Miz just looks like that guy who talks a big game, but still can't match Jesus Cena.

Maybe I'm over reacting - but just seems like a missed opportunity.

Wagram

Does anyone else have WWE Network on PS4? My audio levels are terrible on this thing. The announcers are fine, but the audio from the crowd and titantron are insanely low. I don't have any idea how to fix it.

Does anyone else have WWE Network on PS4? My audio levels are terrible on this thing. The announcers are fine, but the audio from the crowd and titantron are insanely low. I don't have any idea how to fix it.
I've never noticed any issues with audio...not sure why that would be

Not sure if it's been mentioned by anyone else, but I'm a bit peeved about the ending to the Styles & Miz v Cena & Ambrose match. I mean, their were two goals to this match:
1. Further emphasize that Miz is on the rise
2. Put some heat between Ambrose & Cena

What I don't get is why they had to have Miz take a pinfall? Just have Cena and Ambrose have some miscommunication, maybe an accidental bump off the apron, and have Ambrose over react, and hit Cena with Dirty Deeds and walk out allowing Miz to score the pinfall.

Everyone gets elevated, and both aforementioned goals are reached. With how it went down, Miz just looks like that guy who talks a big game, but still can't match Jesus Cena.

Maybe I'm over reacting - but just seems like a missed opportunity.
They just can't let Cena die. Which is part of the reason the company is dying because they've spent 11 years putting one guy over into oblivion without making new stars. He can take Ls.

Cool socks

Top Bottom