• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin 2016 |OT| - Can Punks Catch as Catch Can Too?

Penguin

I made it to Talking Smack!

CsR85YbWcAAdbpI.jpg

Ronin Ray

So I had an idea and I am curious what others think but this year's royal rumble should feature the first women's royal rumble match. They should have enough women to fill the match. Plus you can bring back plenty of former women wrestlers as surprise entraints. I think you could do something cool like steph coming in as a surprise entraint. You could have asuka just wreck havoc on everyone.

There were rumors when Alexa was coming up in NXT that she could do a 450. I think if she pulled that off at the PPV she'd instantly be the second or third most over woman on the roster.

Ithil

There were rumors when Alexa was coming up in NXT that she could do a 450. I think if she pulled that off at the PPV she'd instantly be the second or third most over woman on the roster.

She's a tiny gymnast, a somersault like that should be piss easy for her to do. But it's not very heelish.

ReiGun

Daniel Bryan likes testing the talent on being quick on the spot with his troll like interview style.

This is a great role for him. He and Renee bring a lot out of the guests.

She's a tiny gymnast, a somersault like that should be piss easy for her to do. But it's not very heelish.
I was just wondering if they'd limit how often she does Twisted Bliss because it's a little too cool for a heel.

For all that we've seen out of the women now, I think the thing I'm really waiting for is for Ember Moon to beat Asuka and send her to the main roster. Asuka is just so counter to everything WWE has done with women, even in recent history, and she's the best in the ring by a large margin. I think how they handle her on the main roster, good or bad, will be fascinating to see.

Top Bottom