• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin 2016 |OT| - Can Punks Catch as Catch Can Too?

2G3dUa.gif

Wow.

I remember watching this live and actually thinking that this was badass. They were setting up a Wall vs Hogan match, yeah ?

I love that the Hardy compound family pool is officially a Reviver of Old Gimmicks

Final Deletion Jeff went in and came out as Willow
Delete or Decay Abyss went in and came out as Chris Parks
Last night Jeff went in and came out as Immortal Jeff Hardy

Zach

Looking at the Cruiserweight Championship history (post-WCW) and:

Juventud
(formerly Juventud Guerrera)

They really changed his name to just Juventud? Lame.

And doesn't that mean "Youth" anyway? Makes it even weirder.

And:

Retired on the September 25, 2007 edition of SmackDown! (aired September 28) by acting General Manager Vickie Guerrero, citing that Hornswoggle's status as Mr. McMahon's son and his diminutive stature would eventually jeopardize his well-being.

Oh, okay.

DMczaf

I love that the Hardy compound family pool is officially a Reviver of Old Gimmicks

Final Deletion Jeff went in and came out as Willow
Delete or Decay Abyss went in and came out as Chris Parks
Last night Jeff went in and came out as Immortal Jeff Hardy

Do we get 1996 WWF Jobber Hardys ???

Just send Steph, Brie and Daniel out and repeat Payback 2014 so Steph can shut the crowd up with another zinger.

Also I can't believe Frank the Clown has WWE in his twitter name.

Even if Punk were to return, WWE wouldn't give him the #30 spot. It's gonna be for da Demon King whereas Punk will come out at #5 and be gone before #10 is in the ring.
I was actually thinking it was time for someone to win after being in the rumble for some insanely long time. That hasn't happened since 2009 and no one starting the rumble has won since 2006.

Top Bottom