• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin 2016 |OT| - Can Punks Catch as Catch Can Too?

klonere

Banned
A comprehensive list of WCW PPVs I have seen:

New Blood Rising
The first half of Sin
Bash at the Beach 96

This is why you shouldn't listen to me when it comes to wrestling.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I think it's the better alternative to broken english nakamura struggling to speak. casual fans will laugh at him becuz "lol chinese accent"

I think its time to accept WrassleGAF has a very poor bead on whatever it imagines the casual audience is like. We already went through this with "AJ is too short, too TNA and can't cut a promo; Owens is too short and fat; Bayley's gimmick won't work; etc. etc."

Pretty much anyone who gets over on NXT just stays over on the main roster. There's no way whatsoever Nakamura isn't the biggest star when he walks in no matter what he says.

That's funny; I was JUST reading that (Hogan) article myself. That article had absolutely nothing to say.
All they do is pull shit from their assess and somehow well for some reason people click. I stopped clicking their shit a year or so a go, do yourself a favour. It's just another hit for them, contributors are horribad!
A comprehensive list of WCW PPVs I have seen:

New Blood Rising
The first half of Sin
Bash at the Beach 96

This is why you shouldn't listen to me when it comes to wrestling.
It's fine, I don't 😜

https://youtu.be/Iw8p8LKBPRw

Take my money! Christ and HBK, you have my attention.

klonere

Banned
That's fine; the best thing to come out of WCW was a N64 game.

Yeesh, some molten hot takes here.

All they do is pull shit from their assess and somehow well for some reason people click. I stopped clicking their shit a year or so a go, do yourself a favour. It's just another hit for them, contributors are horribad!

It's fine, I don't 😜

Thanks Blue you always know how to brighten up my day.

miserable

hbkx9qcd.png

I can't believe Shibata is still wrestling this weekend given the injury he has. Even if he's too tough for his own good, this is when the company should step in and say "absolutely not".

DMczaf

I can't believe Shibata is still wrestling this weekend given the injury he has. Even if he's too tough for his own good, this is when the company should step in and say "absolutely not".

Imagine Vince booking Shibata...

He'd probably have him book a shoot ending where he headbutts Ziggler til he's no longer moving just to work The Boys

Imagine Vince booking Shibata...

He'd probably have him book a shoot ending where he headbutts Ziggler til he's no longer moving just to work The Boys

Nah, you can say a lot of bad shit about WWE, but at worst they are relatively restrictive when it comes to guys working with injuries. If for nothing else than to avoid bad PR, I don't think you'd see someone with a spinal injury working a WWE show nowadays.

Anth0ny

Nah, you can say a lot of bad shit about WWE, but at worst they are relatively restrictive when it comes to guys working with injuries. If for nothing else than to avoid bad PR, I don't think you'd see someone with a spinal injury working a WWE show nowadays.

exception being head injuries

if you're randy orton

klonere

Banned
That's all this thread is. Everyone's trying to impress me. It's weird.

I'm out here for myself Zach. My myself and I. And the BritWres crew maybe.

He insisted to be cleared by a doctor himself. As you said, NJPW should have stepped in. But he's just about to embark on what could be a huge feud for him over in NOAH. I mean it's not like people (Data, Stro, Boots) said that by the time NJPW actually get around to fully pushing him, he'll be in bits.

Honma needs to drop that Pillar Crash.

klonere

Banned
Holy shit look what Maffew just found

CsfM2jnXYAENdbM.jpg:large

That's JAMES ELLSWORTH teaming with Drew fucking Gulak. CZW, greatest promotion on earth.

Zach

Catching up on The Death of WCW.

Apparently I missed a Mean Gene/Buff vs. Mark Madden/Kanyon match on Thunder. With Judy Bagwell on commentary. What a shame.

And the decision has been made to "cut back drastically on production". Can't wait.

I wish they would make a network special where every gives road stories with the Undertaker.

Hell, Wrestlers Court with Judge Taker stories could be a show on its own.
The whole roster from his time needs to induct him in the hall of fame imo. Hell, just let him have an entire hour for himself because he deserves it! I'd love to hear everything!

Top Bottom