• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin 2016 |OT| - Can Punks Catch as Catch Can Too?

TerryCrews-2.jpg

Ex-WWE star Shad Gaspard has been training Terry Crews to wrestle … but not to become the newest member of Cryme Tyme — they’re working on Adam Sandler‘s next movie.

Crews stars in Sandler’s upcoming Netflix film called Sandy Wexler and trained with Shad Gaspard for weeks beforehand so he could do all the wrestling himself once filming began this month.

The film also stars Jennifer Hudson, and we’re told her fiancee/WWE announcer David Otunga makes an appearance as well. Same goes for Hall of Fame wrestler Rikishi, who plays a Yokozuna-like character. We’re told Gaspard may also appear in the flick, just depends on the final cut.

Our sources say Crews’ character is named Bobby Bedtime.

This should be fun!

You mean it'll be a magical moment when Punk comes out at #30.

It would probably be the moment of the decade but it ain't happening. Though I have to think that Punk's agent (if he has one) might propose the idea to Punk. Just a one night thing, maybe. I know WWE would want it but I don't think Punk would.

Marvel

could never
I'd prefer to hear Angle's music hit at the Rumble if I'm honest. He can get thrown out quick to protect his neck. Just want that man in the damn WWE HOF.

I love that the Hardy compound family pool is officially a Reviver of Old Gimmicks

Final Deletion Jeff went in and came out as Willow
Delete or Decay Abyss went in and came out as Chris Parks
Last night Jeff went in and came out as Immortal Jeff Hardy

is there a vid of the last one?

WWE confirmed Lince Dorado for the Raw Cruiserweight division on their website. Oddly enough, they don't list Tozawa or Gallagher though, and both of those guys have been confirmed in promos leading up to this point.

He has a boyfriend, an MMA fighter I think.

If anything the lesbian is probably Charlotte.

Nah, she was married to Bram for a while.

Catching up on the CWC, really enjoy the post credits bit they did for Cedric and (in this episode) Kendrick & Bryan.

Also I was astounded to see Ibushi do the safest version of a move I've ever seen, given he's almost always the headdroppiest dude.

FlawedValuableKiwi.gif

I've seen some disgustingly headdroppy versions of this move in my time.

Marvel

could never
Kendrick is taking that move excellently that's why, he's bringing his whole upoer torso up in a completely smooth motion.

Also Ibushi isn't rushing.

Catching up on the CWC, really enjoy the post credits bit they did for Cedric and (in this episode) Kendrick & Bryan.

Also I was astounded to see Ibushi do the safest version of a move I've ever seen, given he's almost always the headdroppiest dude.

FlawedValuableKiwi.gif

I've seen some disgustingly headdroppy versions of this move in my time.

Look at Kendrick here and compare it to Dean trying to take the Styles Clash. Dude takes it like a champ.

Top Bottom