• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin 2016 |OT| - Can Punks Catch as Catch Can Too?

Aiii

So not worth it
finnbalorj4ums.jpg

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Rick Steiner was always pretty limited, intentionally so i'm sure, but he's really underrated for move execution. Nearly every move Rick does, he does it the best of anyone who does it.

giphy.gif

9SMBALh.gif

bounce.gif

tumblr_ns47czxOfL1sdqajoo1_400.gif

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Rikishi's shoot he talked about how he loved working the Steiners because you didn't have to do anything. It was like having the night off because Rick & Scott were just going to throw you around regardless.

like they didnt need your help

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
on this kids show scott hall was on a kid called in and asked 'is everyone in wrestling friends in real life'

protect the god damn business

Fox318

worst part was the crowd didnt really react.

If you are gonna do something riskey or something with Blood it should make an impact.

Today we have people jumping from the top of cages and guys like Roman hitting legit sitout powerbombs that are just transistion spots.

Zach

on this kids show scott hall was on a kid called in and asked 'is everyone in wrestling friends in real life'

protect the god damn business

1. Which show and why are you watching?

2. You should use commas more so that I don't misread things like "on this kids show scott hall was on a kid."

xoxo

Fox318

Does anyone from real sports have to protect their business?

I mean the NBA recently had a ref that was fixing games and nobody really cared so long as the lakers were the ones winning.

Fox318

I saw Zeus at the NYC Auto Show in what I can only describe as the "urban corner" of the show. He was surrounded by women with their asses hanging out and trying to get people to buy 8x10s.

Zach

Real sports are always trying to "protect the integrity of the game." Or at least pretending like they are. Like, see: Deflategate, etc. etc.

Fox318

Real sports are always trying to "protect the integrity of the game." Or at least pretending like they are. Like, see: Deflategate, etc. etc.

But when do players come out and say it?

I mean aside from Baseball players trying to enforce unwritten rules but even they don't come out and come to the public.

Zach

Oh, I'm sure you can find quotes from players talking about the integrity of the game, too. I don't care enough to find anything specific, though.

What does it matter? It's all a work anyway. Everyone knows only the Super Bowl is a shoot.

Fox318

Oh, I'm sure you can find quotes from players talking about the integrity of the game, too. I don't care enough to find anything specific, though.

What does it matter? It's all a work anyway. Everyone knows only the Super Bowl is a shoot.

Only real thing in sports and entertainment is scaffold matches.

I really think they should do TJP vs. Neville on Sunday. You have a built in story where Neville can just claim that the only reason TJ won the CWC is because he wasn't in it. Sell it as a big first test for Perkins. Prevents you from having to do some convoluted multi-man #1 contenders match.

Top Bottom