• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin 2016 |OT| - Can Punks Catch as Catch Can Too?

CsuZ365WAAArwIW.jpg

Csf6CV9XgAAx_QS.jpg

They also confirmed Gargano, Ciampa, Gallagher, and Tozawa in the weeks leading up. Not sure why the website doesn't list them though. The website really isn't told much by the office, so I wouldn't hang on their word too much.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I mean, technically NXT isn't WWE. And it would have been weird for LU to
write him out of their shows
if he's going anywhere else, considering pretty much every promotion other than WWE and TNA (and he's not going there) would allow him to work for them.

1474321085430gesat.png

probably a full time deal with NJPW

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Maybe. Does staying in NJPW qualify as "big news" though? He's been there for two years now.

not being on a full-time contract is what was preventing ibushi's push. if he signed a deal, njpw would be more likely to put a bigger focus on him

and we could potentially get ricochet vs kamaitachi and ricochet vs dragon lee

someone also floated the idea of him just being ricochet in lu which he could use to help build his name up more instead of having to go under a LU owned monicker

Maybe. Does staying in NJPW qualify as "big news" though? He's been there for two years now.

Knowing where you'll be working for the next few years is by definition big news. Not everybody has that kind of security, and even if he's staying in a place he's currently at it's nice when you have it.

not being on a full-time contract is what was preventing ibushi's push. if he signed a deal, njpw would be more likely to put a bigger focus on him

and we could potentially get ricochet vs kamaitachi and ricochet vs dragon lee

someone also floated the idea of him just being ricochet in lu which he could use to help build his name up more instead of having to go under a LU owned monicker

Knowing where you'll be working for the next few years is by definition big news. Not everybody has that kind of security, and even if he's staying in a place he's currently at it's nice when you have it.

I guess. Something must have changed since June though. Meltzer seemed pretty certain that he was choosing between LU/NJPW (as in both at once) or WWE. A full-time NJPW deal wouldn't work with a LU deal. I doubt either side would allow it given no other guy is doing it. Maybe NJPW just came back and gave him a blow away offer though.

I mean yeah, but that match has been booked for a while. If they were keeping it a secret or something, why highlight him in the vignettes leading up to the division on Raw?

He also can't be on tv till LU season 3 is done .

So August 2017

Might be a month earlier but yeah, it being 40 episodes means even if he were lying about it not being WWE/NXT, he couldn't announce or even tease it for almost a calendar year. It's not something with regular TV.

Oh yeah, I'm going to Tegan and Sara tonight.

Jealous as hell. Love Tegan and Sara. Hope you have a wonderful time!

RBH

How long is the sale going on for? I'll probably do it, I just don't know if I'll have time to today

Giant Bomb sent out a tweet last Friday stating that the sale would last "through the weekend." It's still going on now, but not sure how much longer they'll keep it going.

jmdajr

%2F1473451332660-IMG_2634.jpg

But around 2000 the relationship began to fizzle. Friends say Levesque wanted children; Laurer did not. She was also jealous of the time Levesque spent with his parents and siblings during the rare days the WWE wasn’t on the road.

When she sensed Levesque was growing closer with Stephanie McMahon—the boss’ daughter, whom he later married in 2003—Laurer was crushed, telling numerous friends she’d searched Levesque’s briefcase and discovered a love letter from Stephanie.

“They wouldn’t have lasted whether Stephanie came into the picture or not,” Kathy (chyna's sister) says. “I have no animosity toward Paul. He was very good to Joanie. He cared about her deeply, but she just had too many issues.

“Still, I really do think Paul was the only man she ever truly loved. She was devastated.”

http://thelab.bleacherreport.com/the-great-fall-of-chyna/

tough read

Top Bottom