• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin 2016 |OT| - Can Punks Catch as Catch Can Too?

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Rollins and Reigns back on the same side.

DS0n54q.gif

Caderfix

Stupid ass booking at its finest. Why is a contender of the US title beating your heavyweight champion? It makes NO SENSE!

It does. Reigns is not in the main title picture, but he is still the top star, along with Rollins. It's not going to stop, he'll be pushed over 90% of the roster every time, and will be pushed over the remaining wrestlers 90% of the time, unless he screws up, of course.

Toki767

On a show where the #1 contender for the Universal title and the US champion go to a double countout, it's only natural that the #1 contender for the US title beats the Universal champion.

lol

On a show where the #1 contender for the Universal title and the US champion go to a double countout, it's only natural that the #1 contender for the US title beats the Universal champion.

lol
When you put it like that, it makes it seem even more likely that Owens was supposed to exit the door the same time as Roman jumped off the side.

Fuck Raw. They dont debut the freaking cruiserweight champion, and throw 4 cruiserweights into 1 segment.

We have a Bo squash, a Braun Squash, and we cant get two segments for cruiserweights? We cant get the freaking champion some exposure? Everyone gets ham fisted into a fatal 4 way

I have no hope for dedicated storylines. All I see is them putting the politics of "LOOK HOW GREAT THIS CRUISERWEIGHT REVOLUTION IS!"

So frustrating because you just know that theyd be so much better on Smackdown.

Also, Cedric Alexander is cute af.

Fuck Raw. They dont debut the freaking cruiserweight champion, and throw 4 cruiserweights into 1 segment.

We have a Bo squash, a Braun Squash, and we cant get two segments for cruiserweights? We cant get the freaking champion some exposure? Everyone gets ham fisted into a fatal 4 way

I have no hope for dedicated storylines. All I see is them putting the politics of "LOOK HOW GREAT THIS CRUISERWEIGHT REVOLUTION IS!"

So frustrating because you just know that theyd be so much better on Smackdown.

Also, Cedric Alexander is cute af.
See you next week.
71nqQQy.png

ReiGun

Unfortunately KO, Samy Zayn, Seth Rollins, Cesaro and Y2J are not there.

This is partly why Raw will always be like this. It will always be able to coast on its star power vs other wrestling shows, Smackdown included. Wanna see the guys you mentioned? Only on Monday nights, BAYBAY!

Toki767

This is partly why Raw will always be like this. It will always be able to coast on its star power vs other wrestling shows, Smackdown included. Wanna see the guys you mentioned? Only on Monday nights, BAYBAY!

We barely even get to see most of them on Monday night as is.

Meanwhile what, Reigns got 30-40 minutes worth of screen time on a 3 hour show. Foley/Steph probably got 20 minutes or so.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
The amount of talent on the Raw roster is staggering. It's actually impressive how they're able to make it as bad as it is, week after week. What I wouldn't give to be a fly on the wall in the writing room when these dipshits are booking this shit.

Top Bottom