• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin 2016 |OT| - Can Punks Catch as Catch Can Too?

Fox318

Hope WrassleGAF had a great MONGO MONDAY!

tumblr_ncl1bq3Onp1tlazt9o1_1280.jpg

gnnxXOg.gif

Turok_TTZ

Only the cruiserweights and chris jericho promo were the highlights of this episode of raw.

Can't wait for superior smackdown as mah boi dean ambrose buries john cena...
INB4CENAWINSLOL

ReiGun

We barely even get to see most of them on Monday night as is.

Meanwhile what, Reigns got 30-40 minutes worth of screen time on a 3 hour show. Foley/Steph probably got 20 minutes or so.

Hey Sami got to follow a very important Xavier Woods UpUpDownDown advertisement. What more could you want, MAGGLE?!

Speaking of, a highlight of the night was Big E just flat out saying The New Day had nothing better to do. Be it work or shoot, I appreciate his honesty.

ghostmind

Watching RAW makes me tired and angry.

Why did the Cruiserweights have to be on this shit show?

I should just start DVR'ing it again, so I can FF to the good parts, and save my live viewing for Smackdown, Talking Smack, and NXT (live for me, not for them).

Caderfix

It's been some time already, but seeing todays show just makes it even worse Seth didn't return as a baby face after his injury haha

cordy

Banned
So I missed the first hour of Raw and turned it off and before the Reigns match. Come to find out, I made the right decision judging people's responses.

Raw's shit.

Anth0ny

Friends...was tonight the night?

the night raw hits its lowest rating ever? probably.

if not tonight, next week for sure with football AND the presidential debate featuring two workers that have generated more heat over the last year than the wwe as a whole has generated in the last decade

Cagey

Banned

Ultratech

So I missed the first hour of Raw and turned it off and before the Reigns match. Come to find out, I made the right decision judging people's responses.

Raw's shit.

Admittedly, I really didn't watch most of RAW tonight.

Just bits and pieces.

Too distracted by other things.

Top Bottom