• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin 2016 |OT| - Can Punks Catch as Catch Can Too?

Sephzilla

It's this the one that you talked about two weeks ago where she was telling you to do whatever you want?

WELL! Back to step one, you'll get there.

Yeah, but she then chilled out about that and things were cool after we talked about it. But the other day she over reacted to something unnecessarily and said that maybe she's not ready to start dating yet if she's acting that way still (her last relationship was less than a year ago and ended really badly apparently). So she decided she's not up for a relationship yet.

Eh, sucks. But kind of thinking I might have dodged a bullet.

Yeah, but she then chilled out about that and things were cool after we talked about it. But the other day she over reacted to something unnecessarily and said that maybe she's not ready to start dating yet if she's acting that way still (her last relationship was less than a year ago and ended really badly apparently). So she decided she's not up for a relationship yet.

Sounds like the whole time she was unsure from what you told us then to what you're telling me about her over reaction. She was trying to convince herself that she was ready when in reality she wasn't and you got hit in the crossfire. She's not over that relationship yet and it's a good thing it's over early as you wouldn't have wanted to get in 4-5 months then she calls it off.

Sephzilla

Sounds like the whole time she was unsure from what you told us then to what you're telling me about her over reaction. She was trying to convince herself that she was ready when in reality she wasn't and you got hit in the crossfire. She's not over that relationship yet and it's a good thing it's over early as you wouldn't have wanted to get in 4-5 months then she calls it off.

Pretty much what you said. Don't think she's entirely confident in herself yet. What's going to suck is that
she's pretty good in bed, so i'll miss that

Fantomex

You'll always have Wrasslegaf as your jetpack bro. You don't need her.

Sephzilla

That quick? Damn! You the real mane mane.

c49fhgW.gif

bjork

Friends, I am exhausted. Every day I get like three hours of sleep thanks for my shitbag neighborhood and I think my next day off is next Friday which means I have zero-day holiday weekend, and I'm now like 48 weeks or something since my last vacation because they keep putting me off and putting me off.

All I want to do is go to bed for like 12+ hours of uninterrupted sleep as catchup.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

Yeah, she probably did. It's for the best.

Top Bottom