• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin 2016 |OT| - Can Punks Catch as Catch Can Too?

Menome

All this women talk isn't bad. Most of us, from what I've seen, have just commented on how attractive they are. Nobody's talking about jacking off, going to find them because of how they look and all that other creepy stuff.

As one of those pesky bisexuals, I could comment on everyone that steps foot in a ring, but I don't think the prettiness/buffness of wrestlers deserves more than a passing comment.

It only takes four or five posts in a row about the good looks of Peyton Royce to make the community look like a bunch of horndog basement-dwellers to potential new members, especially women.

I'm not going to act like the content-police over it, but it's just worth keeping it in the back of our minds what we seem like to others.

Lothar

Banned
As one of those pesky bisexuals, I could comment on everyone that steps foot in a ring, but I don't think the prettiness/buffness of wrestlers deserves more than a passing comment.

It only takes four or five posts in a row about the good looks of Peyton Royce to make the community look like a bunch of horndog basement-dwellers to potential new members, especially women.

I'm not going to act like the content-police over it, but it's just worth keeping it in the back of our minds what we seem like to others.

I think attractive people and admiring attractive people are good. Especially if it's something coming from a person's official instragram. I mean she's showing off how good she looks. I don't see anything wrong with people commenting on a pic that she wants shown.

Women can post guys they like too.

My last gif was Alex Wright dancing. That amount of sexiness needs to be balanced out.

You're all the Full Sail of WrassleGAF as far as I'm concerned.

Ooooh!
This is you:
xqxvauzvkzix.gif

This is me:
9fE7BK.gif

Sit down blankman

So currently Backlash looks to be

Ambrose vs Styles

Lynch vs Naomi vs Bliss vs Nikki vs Natalya vs Carmella

The Miz vs Dolph Ziggler

Randy Orton vs Bray Wyatt

Tag-Team Tournament Finals.

That's a pretty small card with only five matches. We have one episode left before it too, what else could they put onto a presumably three hour PPV. Or is it two hours? At least this means the matches will all get decent time.

Cagey

Banned
You think we drool too much over women?

For perspective, check out @george_riel on twitter.

Oh my god

PF6NW6W.png

He's a big fan

Of everyone

With boobs

Nothing wrong with landing some sexy senoritas

We sure we're not mocking an adult man with mental disabilities here?

Exquisite choice, Brother FE.

I lean a bit more this way.

I mean... she's reppin' out the same weight on DB rows as me.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I think attractive people and admiring attractive people are good. Especially if it's something coming from a person's official instragram. I mean she's showing off how good she looks. I don't see anything wrong with people commenting on a pic that she wants shown.

Women can post guys they like too.

My last gif was Alex Wright dancing. That amount of sexiness needs to be balanced out.

Assuming people are strictly binary in sexuality and heteronormative splits, but the intent is there for all people to post whatever they like, and enjoy, and not be criticized. Unless you're talking about your weenie or 'giner.

I was luring you in, you jobber!

dean-ambrose-3299_raw-2015-05-11.gif
You know what you can do!

Be a man!

And enter that gauntlet and raise it up to 1 v 10. I still guarantee that I'll win!

Interesting thing I read today about the shield, basically the three of them used politics when they first came. Basically they wanted Cena to beat the shield and they all basically said fuck that because it happens to everyone else and that's it. So as you can see how they worked out, imagine if Cena went over then. It's possible that they'd be Nexus part 2.

You know what you can do!

Be a man!

And enter that gauntlet and raise it up to 1 v 10. I still guarantee that I'll win!

Interesting thing I read today about the shield, basically the three of them used politics when they first came. Basically they wanted Cena to beat the shield and they all basically said fuck that because it happens to everyone else and that's it. So as you can see how they worked out, imagine if Cena went over then. It's possible that they'd be Nexus part 2.
They were Triple H's boys and the Shield was his pet project, they definitely had the power to make a call like that.

What handful of guys do you think should be in the World/International title scene?
I would certainly call up Joe, Nak, Roode, etc from NXT and get them in the title hunt. Jericho is definitely getting into the main event picture soon, so there's him as well.

I honestly think the Intercontinental/US title scene is a great spot for the Shield until Vince finally figures out he needs to turn Roman heel, Seth learns to not assassinate his opponents, and Dean looks at some gifs of good wrasslin' punches.

Top Bottom