• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin 2016 |OT| - Can Punks Catch as Catch Can Too?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
oHQwzNx.jpg

ZWvFq9i.jpg

Juvi on color is a treat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFqrppW9N0c

Bronx-Man

Banned
Zack Sabre Jr. is what would happen if every shitpost made here about Daniel Bryan was true.

nah cause then when the tokyo dome doesnt sell tickets they can blame omega and don't have to accept the reality that naito is more over than okada
Shit, that's probably what Gedo's plan actually is.

Bizazedo

First night of King of Trios was pretty good. CWC guys were all fantastic even though everyone knew they were losing so Cedric could go to LA.

Lot of women's teams went over which felt surprising as I don't think the ones who made it can win.

cordy

Banned
Speaking of chair shots, do yall wince whenever you see them these days or are you unphased? I can't watch that Rock/Mankind match with all those shots on Mick these days. Just looks brutal as hell.

Is it wrong for me to say that the Ospreay vs Rico at BOSJ is one of my fave matches of the year? I rewatched it a few hours ago and I still love it :(

Shoot of the Day

Star Wars Episode III is actually the 3rd best Star Wars

blastershot.gif

Debatable, but I'd consider it to be around 3rd-4th best.

Anth0ny

Speaking of chair shots, do yall wince whenever you see them these days or are you unphased? I can't watch that Rock/Mankind match with all those shots on Mick these days. Just looks brutal as hell.

I love it. Bring em back. back when you had to be a tough son of a bitch to wrestle, not these soft kids these days retiring after a couple of bumps on the noggin.

Rock/Mankind is insane. And it's great.

363420-20laughing20vibosxk.png

I WANT TO SEE NOELLE CRY

Doesn't get to me. The Shamrock one and the one Taker have to Maven though were brutal. Maybe because I witnessed them so young and worked in news(which de sensitized me) that they don't phase me at all.

Pikma

Banned
*sees that pikma and Bluekaveli are having problems*

Eeeeeeeeeggscellent.
I don't need my perfectly capable tag team partner to beat you just like I proved at Summerslam

#BeatUpSomewhatGravy

I'm gonna start using your avatar just to prove I'm now the face that runs this place

Marvel

could never
It's a 50/50 thing for me, while I miss them I also now know they damage. But I can't help but feel if a talent just put one or two hands up properly it would be fine. Little less good looking but fine.

Pikma

Banned
I LOVE the pinfall to end this match. Shawn and Bret looking at each other, Shawn pauses for just a split second before the 3 and then getting all pissy.

The best shoot program of all time, 97 Bret-Shawn.

Fuck Shawn Michaels
Fuck Bret Hart

Shawn > Bret

giphy.gif

in ring Reigns >>>>> Brock and Ambrose right now.

yeah yeah we're all bored to death of how roman's been booked in the last year or two but his matches have been far better than lesnar and dean's. i don't feel the need to go pee or do some house chores while he wrestles. and now brock has us enduring garbage 20 minute paul heyman promos where he prolongs an apology.

the one thing brock still has though is presence. he believably looks like he can wreck the roster, and that ufc win helped the image.

bjork

x0Jf2TN.gif

Pretty much anyone in WWE > Ambrose in the ring.

Once you see him do that second rope bounceback thing for the first time, you've seen it all. He's white WWE Rey Mysterio.

Top Bottom