• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin 2016 |OT| - Can Punks Catch as Catch Can Too?

It's finally been uploaded friends!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOQ0TuqTRY0
giphy.gif

Discotheque's marksmanship is on point, when he's not being made to spam superman punch Reigns can be pretty fun in ring.

Oersted

Shoot of the Day

Star Wars Episode III is actually the 3rd best Star Wars

blastershot.gif

Star Wars got elevated by V and its plottwist. IV is just boring now, VI is a bad payoff. BobaFett.Gif. Recyling the
death star
as Mac plottool for VI was straight up lazy.

In short I agree.

shingi70

Banned
Star Wars got elevated by V and its plottwist. IV is just boring now, VI is a bad payoff. BobaFett.Gif. Recyling the
death star
as Mac plottool for VI was straight up lazy.

In short I agree.

People who think IV is boring are bad people. IV is still. The best because it works as a standalone adventure film from beginning to end.

Zach

I LOVE the pinfall to end this match. Shawn and Bret looking at each other, Shawn pauses for just a split second before the 3 and then getting all pissy.

The best shoot program of all time, 97 Bret-Shawn.

Fuck Shawn Michaels

Fuck Bret Hart

Shawn > Bret
My chrono-journey has kinda flipped my opinions on these guys. Michaels was Top 20 or so, and Hart Top 50 or 60 in retro-view. But now Hart is an easy Top 20 pick for me and Michaels has dropped significantly -- all of those bad promos, DX in general, his douchiness, some surprisingly underwhelming matches -- bleh!

shingi70

Banned
If "works as a standalone adventure film" is enough for you, than you are certainly ahead of me.

It's supposed to be this very intentional play up to the WWII, and sci Fi serials Lucas grew up watching, I'd agree that empire is MJ much better film, but due to how breezy and iconic the imagery and story of the first movie is its my favorite in the series. Luke watching the twin suns, the daring escape from the death star, and then the ending starship are all so doing.

There's a line of dialogue in the second chapter of the star wars audio drama which gets why it's my favorite in the seryes.

With an abruptness he will find difficult to believe, Luke Skywalker's life is about to change beyond his wildest dreams, as he's swept up in the the bitter war between Rebel Alliance and Empire, and soon a captive princesses desperate plea for help, The final quest of a legendary hero, and the key to the empire's most awesome weapon will be decided by the actions of a young farm boy from tatooine.

I can watch New Hope forever.

Zach

Hey, NeoGAF Vince McMahon, you feel that earthquake this morning? I bet you were sleeping soundly like the man-babby you are.

bjork

I always try to keep family out of my online business, but apparently I didn't have my instagram set up so I had to approve follows. About two weeks ago I noticed a follow from a relative, and I've thought about the most hassle-free way to rectify this situation. So, now I have no more instagram, or other various social media accounts. Wiped one and it just kinda snowballed.

Bronx-Man

Banned
People who think IV is boring are bad people. IV is still. The best because it works as a standalone adventure film from beginning to end.
ANH is legitimately one of the greatest films of all time, I don't understand how anyone with an attention span longer than 5 mins could find it boring.

Top Bottom