• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin 2016 |OT| - Can Punks Catch as Catch Can Too?

Full Content Listing For Upcoming Hidden Gems WWE Network Collection
If they were doing FCW, should have added one of the Regal vs Ambrose matches. Pretty good stuff and generally shows you that Ambrose can have a good match. Which makes it frustrating that mostly he phones it in for matches nowadays.

holy shit

09/22/1980 � Champs Collide: Race vs Backlund
Styles clash when NWA World Heavyweight Champion Harley Race collides with WWE Champion Bob Backlund to see who is the Undisputed Champion

Omg

A new Real Ass Stone Cold vs Bret Hart match on the network!!!!

It's a shoooooooooooooooot!!
tumblr_mo6ekrAmOO1s6ns7wo1_250.gif

Zach

This Bloodborne game is kinda fun. I don't understand, like, when to teleport back to town or whatever, though. And there are a lot of items I don't know how to use or if I should even care about.

Send for the Menome.

This Bloodborne game is kinda fun. I don't understand, like, when to teleport back to town or whatever, though. And there are a lot of items I don't know how to use or if I should even care about.

Send for the Menome.
Do you mean from Hunter's Dream?

Most consumable items are pretty self-explanatory, but story items can have intentionally obtuse descriptions. I ended up looking up a lot of them here just because I didn't have the patience or time to think about it.

Zach

I dunno. I have this little lantern thing set up that says "Return to the Hunter's Dream". Is that where I buy crap?

I dunno. I have this little lantern thing set up that says "Return to the Hunter's Dream". Is that where I buy crap?
Yes, that's sort of the main hub area of the game. Same place you went the first time you died, but you cannot level up until you have fought a boss at least once. If that hasn't happened probably the only thing worth getting at Hunter's Dream is more blood vials.

As noted, Luke Harper tore his ACL this past March and was expected to be out of action for up to six months, which would be around mid-September. According to PWinsider, Harper will be at the WWE Performance Center this week to test his knee and possibly be cleared to return to action.

PWInsider is reported that Bo Dallas will be at Raw this Monday in Kansas City. Dallas has been off TV and live events recently after being arrested for public intoxication. He is also scheduled to face Bin Wang in Shanghai, China for his WWE live event

Zach

Bloodborne got pretty hard when I ran into some werewolf things on a bridge. They killed me in like three seconds.

I don't want to walk all the way back.

So currently Backlash looks to be

Ambrose vs Styles

Lynch vs Naomi vs Bliss vs Nikki vs Natalya vs Carmella

The Miz vs Dolph Ziggler

Randy Orton vs Bray Wyatt

Tag-Team Tournament Finals.

That's a pretty small card with only five matches. We have one episode left before it too, what else could they put onto a presumably three hour PPV. Or is it two hours? At least this means the matches will all get decent time.

Corbin vs. Kane will probably be added after more advancement on SD this week.

Maybe another tag match?

Jamie OD

Full Content Listing For Upcoming Hidden Gems WWE Network Collection

Just when I thought I knew everything I learn something new. Bret in ECW and the Last Battle of Atlanta (everyone thought it was taped over by Ole Anderson) are going to be must watches.

So what holy grails in wrestling are left after this?

Just when I thought I knew everything I learn something new. Bret in ECW and the Last Battle of Atlanta (everyone thought it was taped over by Ole Anderson) are going to be must watches.

So what holy grails in wrestling are left after this?
The Bret And Funk thing was hilarious. I mean everyone was for sure he was done then next thing we know, ole chainsaw Charlie is back the next year.

As far as holy grails, I'm sure there are more out there. Gotch/Hackenschmidt is the true holy grail.

Menome

Send for the Menome.

I'm sorry, I thought I was out of your favour.

WWE may be turning Seth Rollins babyface to challenge heel champion Kevin Owens, alongside Triple H, who, despite the reaction, is a heel.

Speaking of Triple H, his return was in the plans but not when it happened, as it was rushed because of the Finn Balor injury.

The Observer notes that Daniel Bryan's contract with WWE is no longer frozen because he's actively working and his deal doesn't expire until 2018.

Charlotte vs. Bayley is expected for the Clash of Champions pay-per-view, though there's no real chance they do a title change here.

Sasha Banks could be back on television as soon as next week but definitely before the end of the month.

Wouldn't they have to work something out with NJPW since it was a joint event between they and wcw?
Yeah, that's definitely an issue, and I think Meltzer pointed out that the WWE would have reservations about putting up a show with an attendance that so clearly eclipsed Wrestlemania 3.

Plus, it might be in poor taste to try and further monetize an event that took place in North Korea, lol.

Yeah, that's definitely an issue, and I think Meltzer pointed out that the WWE would have reservations about putting up a show with an attendance that so clearly eclipsed Wrestlemania 3.

Plus, it might be in poor taste to try and further monetize an event that took place in North Korea, lol.
Meh it's not like WM 3 is the biggest show on the network anymore anyway. It's not like either stadium could fit 150-190 k fans so I think they should put it on there. I can understand if they failed to fill up the same place but, fuck that fans are wanting to see this.

Jamie OD

The Bret And Funk thing was hilarious. I mean everyone was for sure he was done then next thing we know, ole chainsaw Charlie is back the next year.

As far as holy grails, I'm sure there are more out there. Gotch/Hackenschmidt is the true holy grail.

Wait the Bret Vs Funk match is the same one from Beyond The Mat? Are we finally going to see Dennis Stamp's true moment of glory he worked so hard to get in full?

Top Bottom