• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin 2016 |OT| - Can Punks Catch as Catch Can Too?

There was a anime convention near where I worked today and after clocking off the first thing I saw was the Fin Balor equivalent of that terrible SHIELD cosplay. It's an image that will forever be burned into my mind.

Favorite CWC match so far? Mines probably Tozawa/Metalik. Just stupidly entertaining.

I need to see more Tozawa.

Edit: Kendrick/ibushi is legit too holy shit

grimmiq

Just got tickets to my 1st live show..well unless you count the local one I saw in highschool with the fat dude that spent half the main event flexing to the crowd no-selling 2-3 guys at the same time..

NXT in Aus in December..Now I just need to wait 3 months.

DMczaf

Meltz looks like he is about to shoot

CrdLuTHXYAAUfWC.jpg

Big Match Dave!!!!!

Just got tickets to my 1st live show..well unless you count the local one I saw in highschool with the fat dude that spent half the main event flexing to the crowd no-selling 2-3 guys at the same time..

NXT in Aus in December..Now I just need to wait 3 months.
I just booked mine as well for the Perth show, first live wrestling show since I saw DDT in Japan last year and first WWE anything in prob 5 years.

Alucard

Banned
I always try to keep family out of my online business, but apparently I didn't have my instagram set up so I had to approve follows. About two weeks ago I noticed a follow from a relative, and I've thought about the most hassle-free way to rectify this situation. So, now I have no more instagram, or other various social media accounts. Wiped one and it just kinda snowballed.

Well done! I feel I may be heading down this road at some point. FB is a total time suck, and it just makes me more judgmental.

Awesome! Best gimmick in wrestling today!

"Eddie...you made such a great impression on my life, and I want to thank you for everything you've ever given me....and I want to thank you from my heart, and tell you that I love you, and I'll never forget you. Cause we will see each other again, I love you Eddie"

-Benny

That's very sad and just...... Yeah.

Pretty sad that Raw has to depend on a C+wrestler like HHH to make it interesting

He put a stop to the Super Punch fest.

Seriously,

I remember coming here on Tuesday or Monday night to see who won the belt and I saw praise for Roman's performance in the match. I watch the match and all he fucking did was super man punch EVERYTHING!

Owens goes for the pop up power bomb : superman punch

Big Cass tries a move : superman punch

Rollins tries the pedigree: superman punch

Cole says something stupid: superman punch

Camera shot of Steph and Foley: superman punch

Guy picks his nose three rows back: superman punch

Not taking away from his previous matches but holy crap.

I'll probably get Superman Punched while I sleep.

Edit: Reigns only connected with 5 by my count but didn't count all the ones he attempted.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
So with Reigns following Rock's career path to a T, why is the same company that realised baby face Rocky wasnt working because the fans hated it and turned him hell, wont to the same to Roman who is in the exact same spot Rocky was?

Its the same fucking company.

Lothar

Banned
-Benny

That's very sad and just...... Yeah.

You made me sad. It still hurts 11 years later. It just came down to WWE not having a strong enough policy on steroids, right?

So with Reigns following Rock's career path to a T, why is the same company that realised baby face Rocky wasnt working because the fans hated it and turned him hell, wont to the same to Roman who is in the exact same spot Rocky was?

Not the same writers.

Striker

They turned Rocky after roughly six months. He got injured and came back a heel. Started talking more, etc.

How long has it been for Reigns, two plus years now? They might do it--eventually and like always, not when the moment is right.

Zach

I read "Reigns" as "Regis" and was like "huh?"

You made me sad. It still hurts 11 years later. It just came down to WWE not having a strong enough policy on steroids, right?

Not the same writers.
Eddie was already fucked up tbh. It was only a matter time. They tried helping him but he was so hard on himself. Then Benny, I think if the depression from the deaths of lots of his didn't sink in, he would've lived longer. But he and Eddie birth destroyed their bodies to be on the top. It's sad what this fake business will do to you.

Top Bottom