• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin 2016 |OT| - Can Punks Catch as Catch Can Too?

Tagyhag

I demand more japanese lady wrestling gifs. Now damn it! Obey me Tagy!

odljdj3.gif

tumblr_nyeoejGFNd1sk0i2mo1_400.gif

y3L50B.gif

tumblr_nmeet8hdoO1tjo5vmo1_400.gif

Q3tMnN.gif

0F4tm4T.gif

Really wish some of these women had more international recognition, they work hard.

I went to Japan for a multitude of things

Get drunk off my ass in Golden Gai
Explore Tokyo
and see a Real Pirate drop a motherfucking elbow on some poor soul

It would be pretty lame if WWE gave the CWC to someone already established, who absolutely doesn't need it, like Ibushi.

What does that trophy get you anyway? Does it turn into a championship?

tm24

Finally watching the latest CWC and hearing El Satanico and Blue Panther namedropped on WWE programming fills me with joy

DMczaf

It would be pretty lame if WWE gave the CWC to someone already established, who absolutely doesn't need it, like Ibushi.

What does that trophy get you anyway? Does it turn into a championship?

It makes it legitimate.

Plus I think Kota and Triple H are working everyone with this "he hasn't signed" thing yet because its way too obvious hes winning.

Heel

I love Pro Wrestling. Love it so much that I even made my own Pro Wrestling promotion. It's called Middle Kingdom Wrestling. We operate in China. You may know us from Googling about CWC WWE Particpant Ho Ho Lun who wrestles for me or just doing any research about Chinese Pro Wrestling.

Welcome, friend. Do you know King Michael? If so, let him know I'm his biggest fan in America.

Menome

I was coming in here to break it off with Menome because that jerk didn't tell me I have to repair my weapon in Bloodborne?! Son of a...

You should generally be upgrading your weapon enough throughout the game that you don't need to specifically repair it. Have you been using the blood gems to go +1/+2 etc?

Pikma

Banned
I actually think The Drifter now has a better chance of standing out with all the call ups from the last 3 months

Top Bottom