• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin 2016 |OT| - Can Punks Catch as Catch Can Too?

CrilJw2UEAEJwoK.jpg

CriZHREVMAAnUcG.jpg

WTF

Zach

Man, that first Bloodborne boss was nothin' once I repaired my weapon. The most difficult part was the camera.

And I ran into some other hunter guy before the cleric thing and that dude wrecked my face.

I'm curious as to why some of you guys hate the game. It's pretty fun.

The boss I killed was what I believe to be the first boss you're supposed to fight. Some giant cleric thing.

The one that wrecked me looked like me.
Oh lol that guy. Just some fire and he's toast. Hmmm are you using a guide or just going through?

Zach

Oh lol that guy. Just some fire and he's toast. Hmmm are you using a guide or just going through?
I'm just hopping on and dying a time or two every once in a while.

And what do you mean fire? Fire against the hunter dude? Like molotovs or whatever? I think I've been out of those for a while...

Man, that first Bloodborne boss was nothin' once I repaired my weapon. The most difficult part was the camera.

And I ran into some other hunter guy before the cleric thing and that dude wrecked my face.

I'm curious as to why some of you guys hate the game. It's pretty fun.
Glad to hear you're enjoying it! I'm pretty sure the people poopooing Bloodborne got worked into a shoot by From Software.

As for the hunter boss, there is an item from an NPC that can help with that.

The boss I killed was what I believe to be the first boss you're supposed to fight. Some giant cleric thing.

If that's Father Gascoigne that might be my favorite boss in the game. Bloodborne is the Brass Ring of PS4 games.

In the area where you level up, you can also buy items like "Fire Paper," etc. Those will give your weapon elemental properties.

DMczaf

Former WWE Wrestler Found Alive At 44

PHOENIX—In a revelation that has sent shockwaves through the wrestling world, sources confirmed that former WWE wrestler Freddy Hendricks, better known as his in-ring persona “Time Bomb,” was discovered alive Friday at the age of 44.

Hendricks, who wrestled in the WWE from 1993 to 2005, was reported to be conscious and breathing at his one-bedroom apartment at approximately 4:45 in the afternoon. According to those close to the situation, the news came as a complete surprise to friends and family of the popular retired performer.

“I hadn’t seen Freddy in a while, and when I dropped by his place, I found him sprawled out on the couch, and I could immediately see that he was moving,” said former WWE wrestler and longtime friend Jeff Hardy. “Seeing his body lying there, just alive like that—I didn’t even know how to react. I was stunned.”

“I couldn’t believe it,” added Hardy. “I still can’t. It’s unthinkable.”

Hendricks, who also wrestled for TNA and other smaller promotions after leaving the WWE, suffered a series of back injuries that ultimately ended his career, and has reportedly struggled for the past two decades with alcoholism and an addiction to opioid painkillers. The two-time WWE World Heavyweight Champion was also said to have been battling early symptoms of dementia in the months leading up to being discovered completely responsive in his living room.

Those at the scene reported that Hendricks’ home appeared to be in a state of total disarray, with boxes of food sprawled throughout the kitchen, unopened newspapers piled up on his porch, and a trail of dark stains leading to his warm, wheezing body.

According to reports, neighbors had also recently complained of a foul stench emanating from the unit that Hendricks continues to occupy.

“When I first heard that Freddy is still with us, I didn’t believe it,” said longtime WWE wrestler Adam “Edge” Copeland, adding that many of those who knew Hendricks have not yet come to terms with the idea that he is living. “Freddy, here at the age of 44? I never thought I’d hear myself saying that.”

“Freddy gave everything to wrestling, always pushing his body to the limit, and it looks like it hasn’t finally caught up to him,” Copeland added.

Though many details are still unknown, the WWE confirmed reports of Hendricks’ ongoing life on its website.

“Everyone in the WWE family couldn’t have been more shocked upon learning about Time Bomb, one of the all-time greats in professional wrestling,” WWE owner Vince McMahon said in a statement. “Our thoughts and prayers are with Freddy’s family during this undoubtedly sad and difficult time.”

Fox318

The three new cast members for the next season are Maryse, Renee and Lana.

All of which are dating or married to current champions.

IT'S A CONSPIRACY.

Pretty much.

Why else does Miz win the title with Maryse's help instead of getting a bump and some heat at wrestlemania?

Or Rusev's championship reign being solely about his relationship to Lana?

Pretty much.

Why else does Miz win the title with Maryse's help instead of getting a bump and some heat at wrestlemania?

Or Rusev's championship reign being solely about his relationship to Lana?
Fine! I'll win a title for us so we can be on total divas too!

I till this day do not understand what value he brings to the table and why you people keep bringing him up. We hang out here talking about a tv show and you guys go nuts for a non related personality who also talks about said tv show.

What am I missing?
This is a good starting point http://www.nytimes.com/2013/05/15/s...-dave-meltzer-tries-to-keep-it-real.html?_r=0 (and one of my favorite pictures ever)

Basically, a lot of the separating of fact from the worked fiction and the worked fact that wrestling promotions propagate is owed to Dave Meltzer. Without him, we'd all buy that 93,000 people we're at WM3. And he covers it all in more detail than basically anyone does for anything, ever.

Top Bottom