• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin 2016 |OT| - Can Punks Catch as Catch Can Too?

Since Cody Rhodes can't use the Rhodes title in TNA and ROH I wonder what they'll call him.

Hell, just call him "Cody" and you'll be good.
Have him in handcuffs, and a prison uniform. Also, he plays with a knife and goes “heh-hah“. And his move is called "criminal upper". $$$$$$$$$

News on The Last Battle of Atlanta

The video’s runtime totals 28:53 and includes both pre-match introductions and post-match aftermath.

WWE have added a brief caption at the start explaining the significance of the match and that it inspired the Hell in a Cell concept.

The match uses a single camera, which zooms in shortly after the introductions.

There’s no commentary. A crawl added by WWE explains that this is part of the original production.

Zach

Did you like Jezza/Benoit at Judgment Day? I remember that being a great match.

Is "Jezza" Jericho? If so, yeah, I liked it. I didn't love it, but it was good.

But back to Bloodborne! After getting crushed by Father Coogilymoogily, I went back equipped with repaired weaponry, slightly better agility (or whatever that stat is), and five molotovs and BAM! I beat him. I had seven healing thingies and two molotovs left over, too. :D

Cool game. Still hoping to hear why some of you hate it.

What I'm trying to say to your obtuse ass is that he needs a REAL promotion to make an investment in him. Plus he's far better than Whitmer, that's an easy gimme there. :)

Ligero is underappreciated. Hope he gets his Ciampa moment (and probably a better comparison, Ciampa wrestled anywhere forever)

dOgQS6C.png

Ligero made it Sunny Mac *single tear*

So the whole new Seth theme was just the band doing a cover of it.

On one hand, yes because the theme is trash and I don't want a re-recorded version but then on the other hand no because it means Seth is stuck with that jobber theme for more time to come.

I also like NIN, but Pretty Hate Machine doesn't really get played much. I'm more of a The Fragile kind of guy. Love the updated versions of a couple of the songs on the And All That Could Have Been... live album though.
Fragile is depressing. Just remember, Right > Left.

Ooooh yeah!

So the whole new Seth theme was just the band doing a cover of it.

On one hand, yes because the theme is trash and I don't want a re-recorded version but then on the other hand no because it means Seth is stuck with that jobber theme for more time to come.
You're getting worked either way.

Tagyhag

Is "Jezza" Jericho? If so, yeah, I liked it. I didn't love it, but it was good.

But back to Bloodborne! After getting crushed by Father Coogilymoogily, I went back equipped with repaired weaponry, slightly better agility (or whatever that stat is), and five molotovs and BAM! I beat him. I had seven healing thingies and two molotovs left over, too. :D

Cool game. Still hoping to hear why some of you hate it.

I just didn't like the combat at all, I'm more of a methodical player and the other Souls games offered me that.

In Bloodborne you pretty much have only one way of playing, aggressive.

I can definitely see why other people enjoy it, and I wish I did too, but oh well.

Zach

I just didn't like the combat at all, I'm more of a methodical player and the other Souls games offered me that.

In Bloodborne you pretty much have only one way of playing, aggressive.

I can definitely see why other people enjoy it, and I wish I did too, but oh well.

Oh, yeah, see, I couldn't get into Demon's Souls. I wonder if I'd like it more now that I'm having a good time with Bloodborne.

Why do wrestling shirts HAVE to look like wrestling shirts?

The back image needs to be on the front, the catchphrase needs to be removed altogether.

Who wanks out these lame tees? Whoever it is gets paid too much.

shoot:

99% of the WWE themes suck and would be better if they used licence music for performers.

In theory, yeah of course. In practice however... Saliva and Rev Theory. And Kid Rock. In 2016.

orioto

Good Art™
I have a feeling this is going to lead to Owens getting a lackluster celebration or nothing really planned and either this is a transition for him to become a face and set up a Survivor Series match, team HHH v team Foley.

I really wonder what they're doing with all of this... I'm super curious of tis RAW honestly.. It's like seeing live if they go for something great worthy of KO or if they use him like a piece of shit.. It's actually more important than last week..

Oh, yeah, see, I couldn't get into Demon's Souls. I wonder if I'd like it more now that I'm having a good time with Bloodborne.
I think Demon's Souls is the hardest of those games to get into; the penalty of death is the harshest, you have to farm a lot more, and the levels changing due to character tendency bugged the hell out of me.

I did manage to finally play a couple hours of Dark Souls 3 this weekend, and goddamn that game is awesome. It feels like From took everything that worked from the Souls games and also took cues from Bloodborne.

Fox318

They just need to bring in Jimmy Hart, brother.
https://youtu.be/WGklwzZs14M?t=57
shoot: 100% of the show would be better if they just got in the ring without all that nonsense
If it was completely about the ring work I would agree. Problem is they use entrances to stall for time instead of trying to build tension or excitement.

In theory, yeah of course. In practice however... Saliva and Rev Theory. And Kid Rock. In 2016.
That's Vince's and HHH shity music taste spilling through.

You telling me Brock wouldn't come across like a monster coming out to sandman?

I think Demon's Souls is the hardest of those games to get into; the penalty of death is the harshest, you have to farm a lot more, and the levels changing due to character tendency bugged the hell out of me.

I did manage to finally play a couple hours of Dark Souls 3 this weekend, and goddamn that game is awesome. It feels like From took everything that worked from the Souls games and also took cues from Bloodborne.

DLC next month too (licks lips).

I loved Demon's at the time. I haven't played it for a long time so no idea how it's held up. I was pretty terrible at it but it felt so fresh and interesting when it came out. I found Dark Souls 1 really difficult as well, I couldn't even kill the Hydra. And fuck, fuck, fuck the Capra Demon. Fuck it.

I wish I liked DS3 as much as the other games. I don't know what it is, I just don't really feel hype for the DLC. I thought it was fatigue with the franchise, but I've replayed DS1 and BB a ton since DS3 came out.

Oersted

I expect Cesaro/Big Show reloaded. Cesaro gets fed to Sheamus, Sheamus gets fed to someone higher. Bonus points for a parttimer.

Menome

I wish I liked DS3 as much as the other games. I don't know what it is, I just don't really feel hype for the DLC. I thought it was fatigue with the franchise, but I've replayed DS1 and BB a ton since DS3 came out.

Aside from the post-Catacombs sequence of levels and Cathedral of The Deep, there wasn't very much that wowed me. It was all good fun, but I honestly preferred Dark Souls II to it.

Top Bottom