• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin 2016 |OT| - Can Punks Catch as Catch Can Too?

m4ub.png

cordy

Banned
Yeah he's going to get fired, the WWE and ESPN have a working relationship and he can't say things like this. Now that I think about it, he was on an episode of Brilliant Idiots talking bullshit about something.

bjork

It's the rare case of a second month thread, combined with an OP jumping the gun on the next month. Trying to get those early posts in to grow the thread, seems like cheating to me.

Sephzilla

It's the rare case of a second month thread, combined with an OP jumping the gun on the next month. Trying to get those early posts in to grow the thread, seems like cheating to me.

Sounds like OP is juicing to me.

He's gonna get POPPED.

BREAKING NEWS

WrassleGAF has announced that Fox318 has been suspended for 30 days due to a wellness policy violation. Fox318 will not return to competition in time for WWE Clash of Champions

Tagyhag

Toki767

So apparently there are rumors that Owens didn't know he was winning the title until HHH rolled him into the ring or something?

That would be some next level carny shit.

bjork

So I think I have like eight or nine more days in a row until a day off. I'm going to do my best to go to bed on time, starting today. Play nice and don't talk ugly, chums.

Nekofrog

Banned
Alexa being tied up with this silly tag feud is well, silly. I feel like her and Becky could be having a lot better of a feud with just the two of them. Natty talks to much in the ring and is just bland. I still don't know what the hell Naomi is going for. Carmella and Nikki have about as much personality as a wall.

Really loving this current form of AJ. I think him being with The Club was definitely holding him back initially, but it seems like both of them getting room to breath has been super helpful. I'd still love to see Dana become part of The Club and with them finding their own Fale.

Heath is showing some great stuff right now.

I think the initial Club run let AJ get comfortable in his skin again in a totally new environment. While it was hindering his progress as a character, it let him get more comfortable and provided him a solid platform to springboard off for a great solo run.

Barrage

Maryse is one of the GOATs. Beautiful.

I don't know if Dana Brooke makes even a top 20 for WWE Divas looks.

Let's see

Trish
Stacy
Layla
Torrie
Nikki
Brie
Molly Holly
Maryse
Alexa Bliss
Eve
Kelly Kelly
Kaitlyn
Sunny (vintage)
Mickie James
Paige
Joy Giovanni
Christy Hemme
Kat
Maria Kanellis
Michelle McCool

etc.

As an overall talent. I got no issue.

Add Jaime Koeppe, Eva Marie and Eden (and dump out Mccool, Paige and Eve) and you got a stew going.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
So apparently there are rumors that Owens didn't know he was winning the title until HHH rolled him into the ring or something?

That would be some next level carny shit.
Correct

I wouldn't call it carny shit, it generates a very real response. Good things.

Nekofrog

Banned
Does the rock still have legit beef with hbk? We all know how he felt about him back in the day but even throughout the 2000s their interactions were minimal.

Shootember? time to bring back the ancient writings of "The art of shoot"
"The supreme art of verbal shooting is to subdue the enemy without fighting"

"Opportunities multiply as they are seized...by injuring your fellow competitor"

“Treat your kliq as you would your own beloved sons. And they will follow you into the deepest valley.”

“One mark of a great worker is that he shoots on his own terms or shoots not at all.”

“The wise shooter avoids a work.”

F1ckwlq.gif

jmdajr

Even Michael Cole sounded surprised.

"HHH!!! WHAT IS HE DOING HERE!????"

Jim Ross says he prevents not knowing and calling it as it unfolds.

Alrighty Slightconfuse, Meltzer said tonight will have a huge write up in the newsletter. I look forward to reading it, thanks to you 😀

Top Bottom