• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin 2016 |OT| - Can Punks Catch as Catch Can Too?

If Seth were champion he'd still be in the middle of the card believe it or not. Hunter must've showed KO those nudes of Vince so he could be in the main event imo.

Cagey

Banned
I must say the added sense of dread I feel watching a Seth Rollins match really elevates him to the Lesnar tier of real ass violence.

Fox318

Great color commentary is far more difficult than decent play by play for wrestling.
Graves found a voice in less than a year on NXT commentary.

Meanwhile Saxton is a emotionless robot who serves no purpose in commentary.

If they value the optics of diversity why not let Mark Henry or Titus have the job.

Least they have a personality.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Graves found a voice in less than a year on NXT commentary.

Meanwhile Saxton is a emotionless robot who serves no purpose in commentary.

If they value the optics of diversity why not let Mark Henry or Titus have the job.

Least they have a personality.

Or hell, the man on the shelf with actual experience who can be pretty entertaining.

Stevie Ray.

Or...maybe his brother.

Sanjuro

bmnIJkc.gif

You kind of answered your question though. Graves seems to have some kind of personality and gravity to his tone. With the other two, they are trying to do toneless play by play which isn't color commentary.

ReiGun

Sasha
Summer
Alicia
Paige

Same amount as Smackdown.

When it comes to the women, each show has something the other needs.

Smackdown utilizes every woman, but doesn't give them much in the way of story or character.

Raw has the stories, but they only involve Charlotte, her meat shield, and whomever is challenging for the title. Nia just does squash matches, and the others don't exist.

Ugh the Pedigree. Now was the perfect time to fully reboot the character. You could've teased the Pedigree and have him do something else.

When it comes to the women, each show has something the other needs.

Smackdown utilizes every woman, but doesn't give them much in the way of story or character.

Raw has the stories, but they only involve Charlotte, her meat shield, and whomever is challenging for the title. Nia just does squash matches, and the others don't exist.
I figure Smackdown will pick up on story and characters when a champ is decided. I just hope they don't go back to dropping all the women but the champ and the number one contender for the title.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
See, I knew you goofs would complain about the Pedigree. He's going to use it at least until he lands it on HHH.

Top Bottom