• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin' 2016 |OT2| Sometimes You Just Need to Shoot for a Double

miserable

Data, I'm afraid I've got some bad news for ya

CtA27XZUsAAl5lk.jpg:small

How is Liger now-a-days considering the dude is 51?

I remember scouring the web for Japan matches of him and Hayabusa when I was 14/15 (98ish) and getting some sweet stuff in RealPlayer.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Between Broken Matt, Sandow and now Cody, I want to watch TNA so bad but I can't abide that god damned 6 sided ring. Billy needs to revert that shit on the double.

I had my money down on Sean Murray for the biggest heel turn of the year but Palmer just won.

Damn.

I own an Oculus Rift too and love it. This sucks.

Jamie OD

How is Liger now-a-days considering the dude is 51?

I remember scouring the web for Japan matches of him and Hayabusa when I was 14/15 (98ish) and getting some sweet stuff in RealPlayer.

Still good. He gets a couple of opportunities to shine every now and then. Check out the following matches from last two years:

Vs Yoehi Komatsu (Super Juniors 22nd May 2015)
Vs Tyler Breeze (NXT 22nd August)
Vs Tiger Mask 4 (NJPW 18th December 2015)
Vs KUSHIDA (NJPW 3rd May 2016)
Vs Eita (Super J Cup 20th July 2016)

Still good. He gets a couple of opportunities to shine every now and then. Check out the following matches from last two years:

Vs Yoehi Komatsu (Super Juniors 22nd May 2015)
Vs Tyler Breeze (NXT 22nd August)
Vs Tiger Mask 4 (NJPW 18th December 2015)
Vs KUSHIDA (NJPW 3rd May 2016)
Vs Eita (Super J Cup 20th July 2016)
Every weekend I tell myself I'm going to watch that Takerover but I forget every time. Maybe tonight is the night!

jmdajr

Fuck. I wish the Texans would be booked to beat the Pats in Primetime at least once.

But we had to make the new QB kid look strong.

Jobsquad.

Yeah i probably will. Need a good OT title. Dia de Los Mil Muertes?

Flips are killing the great sport of wrestling:
giphy.gif

God damn spot monkeys getting their shit in.
tumblr_o1deupOSrC1qbrivdo1_500.gif

All this flippy shit from vanilla midgets erodes the shoot credibility of our carny ass endeavor.
FlippantFantasticGrassspider.gif

And since they'll be appearing together they can be announced as Cody & Brandi Rhodes.

Ohh. That is a clever work around

But seriously when WWE eventually decides they want Cody back I hope the fuck line on his new deal is "I want to own the name Cody Rhodes" because god damn if it is not silly he cant use it

I'm kinda excited for the Cruiserweight match at CoC. Kendrick was super emotional during CWC. Was it a work and he knew about the company's plans for him? Or did the dude really just end up in a title match on a PPV without having any idea that's what was planned for just weeks later?

I'm kinda excited for the Cruiserweight match at CoC. Kendrick was super emotional during CWC. Was it a work and he knew about the company's plans for him? Or did the dude really just end up in a title match on a PPV without having any idea that's what was planned for just weeks later?

I am too wanting to watch the cruiserweights in action Sunday but it's scripted matches now. So it's a little buzzkill

Top Bottom