• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin' 2016 |OT2| Sometimes You Just Need to Shoot for a Double

Something Something ruining something business

Look at this bull shit.

2010aeccce2b3ae5460601825d671e13.gif

qQAYSPb.gif

krae_man

Shot in the dark.

Anybody want a pair of NXT Takeover Toronto tickets at cost?

I got better tickets during the public on sale then I grabbed in the presale.

They are in 102 which is a decent angle at least. $110 for the pair.

Sephzilla

I wont dirty myself by purchasing 2k17, but going online and doing run-ins and rolling you sons of bitches up would almost be worth it.........

IT

Holy shit. Reminiscent of the 5 star classics I'd have with my giant Hulk doll on my grandma's trampoline.

Haha.

I would set up couch cushions and cardboard boxes to go toe to toe with my Legion of Doom and Ultimate Warrior wrestling buddies or whatever they were called.

Edit: FlammableD, you're the MAN

Sephzilla

One word, Stephanie McMahon

Maybe. But...
  1. I don't think she'd drive the term into the ground like Vince has
  2. I honestly don't see her taking control of the company once Vince is gone. I think there's enough tangible evidence to support the idea that she's not that good at her current job let alone taking over Vince's role.

The DVD has already slipped to early/mid October.

Fucking LOL.

Think I'll wait for the 5 for $40 sale. When tons of indies now have weekly turn-arounds for their VOD service, plus guys like CHIKARA and Beyond getting rough edits out within less than 24hrs, I really struggle to stay interested in PWG shows when the DVDs finally arrive months after first watching the previews.

Jamie OD

Maybe. But...
  1. I don't think she'd drive the term into the ground like Vince has
  2. I honestly don't see her taking control of the company once Vince is gone. I think there's enough tangible evidence to support the idea that she's not that good at her current job let alone taking over Vince's role.

She absolutely will drive that term into the ground. Notice how often they repeat names, brands and other selective words over and over and over on their shows. That got even worse ever since Steph became Chief Brand Officer in real life.

Tagyhag

Do they even have it for last gen?

Yep, and they supported the PS2 for 4 more games after the PS3 came out. So we can expect at least 1 more after this one with cross gen support.

Such as well, it's Yukes, the next game that only has current gen support won't look any different than these ones.

Fucking LOL.

Think I'll wait for the 5 for $40 sale. When tons of indies now have weekly turn-arounds for their VOD service, plus guys like CHIKARA and Beyond getting rough edits out within less than 24hrs, I really struggle to stay interested in PWG shows when the DVDs finally arrive months after first watching the previews.

Honestly, I've got the whole run from ELEVEN up to ASW 11, and I just kind of fell off for a bit. I priced out catching up on this year, not including BOLA, and was looking at hundreds of pounds.

I noped out and went and did the Xtreme thing we're not supposed to talk about to catch up from Lemmy to Prince.

I will probably splash to get BOLA at the next Rev Pro show I go to, works out a pound or two cheaper than Highspots UK or risking customs.

Sephzilla

She absolutely will drive that term into the ground. Notice how often they repeat names, brands and other selective words over and over and over on their shows. That got even worse ever since Steph became Chief Brand Officer in real life.

Shit, you're right.

Shoot- I'm not looking forward to her taking full control of WWE

I don't think she's going to take full control. I think when Vince steps down or dies his duties are probably just going to be divided up amongst others.

Yep, and they supported the PS2 for 4 more games after the PS3 came out. So we can expect at least 1 more after this one with cross gen support.

Such as well, it's Yukes, the next game that only has current gen support won't look any different than these ones.

yup. Even on 360
Damn well I guess you can't alienate the old base so fast.

Sf, it's time to upgrade brutha! Now if you have tekken 5 for ps3 we can Duke it out lol.

Top Bottom