• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin' 2016 |OT2| Sometimes You Just Need to Shoot for a Double

Nakamura is the one guy on any WWE roster I think could be believably hyped to beat Lesnar and it'd make sense for him to then do so.

Joe could be there, but I don't think "Monster gets conquered by smaller, less impressive looking monster" is a great story.

Mahonay

Banned

gun_haver

...It's pro wrestling.

damnit zach, that isn't where i was coming from. i meant 'so brock is so overpowered now that very few guys are currently on his level in terms of booking. so, with that in mind, what is it about samoa joe that makes him more believable?'

jesus christ fellas.

DQjeM.gif

I can buy this man taking on Brock Lesnar.

gun_haver

Nakamura is the one guy on any WWE roster I think could be believably hyped to beat Lesnar and it'd make sense for him to then do so.

Joe could be there, but I don't think "Monster gets conquered by smaller, less impressive looking monster" is a great story.

THIS is what i mean. i just said it wrong.

lmao at Nakamura being credible against the current incarnation of Brock. The dude has like the same build as Sami Zayn, just taller. And I love Nakamura, who had the literal match of the decade against Ibushi.

I buy Cena and Roman as people that could credibly beat Brock, and Roman only if it's like that WM match where he got an opening on accident and capitalized on it. Maaaaaybe Jason Jordan, if they spend like two years building him up as a badass Olympian a la Kurt Angle.

Shinsuke+Nakamura+dances.gif

Yeah, he's a coked-out Michael Jackson motherfucker with a crazy haircut. But he's a legit badass who's on like a 30-0 winning streak in NXT which will god willing be intact when he's called up to the main roster.

lmao at Nakamura being credible against the current incarnation of Brock. The dude has like the same build as Sami Zayn, just taller. And I love Nakamura, who had the literal match of the decade against Ibushi.
It's the pro wrestling David vs. Goliath dynamic, daddeh.

LMAO that's pretty funny. I don't think anyone can come across as beliavably beating Brock in his current form. Though I can see Undertaker being brought back to do it as revenge match or something incredibly Vince like.

Monster vs Monster has always been a big draw with wrestling. It doesn't tlaways have to be David vs Goliath.

LMAO that's pretty funny. I don't think anyone can come across as beliavably beating Brock in his current form. Though I can see Undertaker being brought back to do it as revenge match or something incredibly Vince like.

Monster vs Monster has always been a big draw with wrestling. It doesn't tlaways have to be David vs Goliath.
Look at the views, maggle

Is there anything more horrifying than Mabel's 2007 look

Rockandrollclown

lookwhatyou'vedone
Watching Angle vs Michaels at WM21. It never gets any less painful thinking what could have been for Angle of he ever got healthy/got his shit together. He'd be brilliant in current WWE.

Top Bottom