• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin' 2016 |OT2| Sometimes You Just Need to Shoot for a Double

Triple H was sorta not so nice on some days.

jerkH_zpsf3fngdrh.gif
Holy shit, I've never been so glad he shaved off all his hair in later years.

Brother!

I just want to watch Total Bellas, because I really don't like anyone else on the show.
I get what you mean. Are you only on season 1 so far? Show has a definite 'finding its' footing' vibe towards it. I think around the time the line-up is 'Nikki, Brie, Nattie, Paige, Eva and/or Alicia/Naomi' (about season 3-5) is when it's much better.

Nattie's annoying as fuck but Tyson is my man on the show. Pretty much all the women wrestlers significant others. Reason why I like Jimmy Uso so much, dudes great on it, and I'm happy he and Jey are heel now because they're a lot more charismatic and entertaining currently.

Which Mania had HBK/Flair?
24. Great show.
I get what you mean. Are you only on season 1 so far? Show has a definite 'finding its' footing' vibe towards it. I think around the time the line-up is 'Nikki, Brie, Nattie, Paige, Eva and/or Alicia/Naomi' (about season 3-5) is when it's much better.

Nattie's annoying as fuck but Tyson is my man on the show. Pretty much all the women wrestlers significant others. Reason why I like Jimmy Uso so much, dudes great on it, and I'm happy he and Jey are heel now because they're a lot more charismatic and entertaining currently.
I went straight to the last season. Five I think? Nattie & Rosa are pretty whiny and annoying. But I like the Usos so much from their Ride Along/Talking Smack stuff I'll go back to watch them.

I went straight to the last season. Five I think? Nattie & Rosa are pretty whiny and annoying. But I like the Usos so much from their Ride Along/Talking Smack stuff I'll go back to watch them.
The show seems to be the only thing keeping Rosa in a job (that and WWE probbaly don't want to look like dicks for cutting a pregnant woman).

Five was a little meh. Luckily it seems a return to previous format because they got rid of Mandy and are bringing Naomi back (no Tyson though, unfortunately), and there isn't any Rosa this season due to her maternity leave.

Also I'm really, really curious to see how they handle the whole thing with the suspensions. Eva kept filming since her WWE contract was suspended, but not her one with E. I don't think Paige has filmed at all, given all her posts and photos of being outside America.

Plus we get Renee, Maryse and Lana next season! Miz, Ambrose and Rusev on a reality show is gold, dammit!

24 had Snoop Dogg clotheslining Santino Marella.

That was...something. Yet he decided to go peace and leave when it came to his cousins match involving a legend notorious for helping his daughter cheat at ringside.

Batsie confirms jobber status.
Sure, sure. You're right. Just as right as you were with saying Punk would win his UFC fight. Can't beat the Deadman and in that match he might as well have been a dead man.

In reality and in video games, Punk keeps taking the Ls.
v2D0Nm.gif
Punk was in the high 80 something ranking for the game right? I'm real curious to see what his rating will be for the next one.

Bastie, Mysterio is above Punk for me as well. Primarily for this mid 90's WCW work, and the fact I wasn't watching during much of Punk's time in WWE.
My man!

To this day I'm salty af he didn't get to main-event '22. Also one of my real fuck Cena moment has to be when he beat Rey for the WWE Title just when he won it. An awesome moment turned into a 'wait, what' realization then. Couldn't give a fuck that Punk came out to Cult Of Personality after with the original title or it was the Summer of Punk, Rey got screwed over by Cena!

Top Bottom