• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin' 2016 |OT2| Sometimes You Just Need to Shoot for a Double

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Jobber's entrance for RuRu. Fuck's sake.

...that's not what that was. The point is that Rusev angrily demanded the rematch as soon as possible, which is why they announced it as happening in the opening segment.

Reigns working a fake injury angle to cover for his awful lifting powerbombs.
71nqQQy.png

Barrage

Giving Reigns my Ratings Spirit.

P.s.-this match is very good. People really take for granted how good the average wrestling on RAW is, but because of that PPVs feel less special.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
This crowd is cheering for this shit. Vince is right we're all wrong

if rollins is seriously hurt who the hell is owens gonna feud with not that reigns is us champion. I hope they dont do the jericho double cross ahead of schedule because of this.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Is roman a more entertaining wrestler than Cena was in his prime?

Because Roman puts on good matches

No because the actual prime for a wrestler is 35-40, contrary to all logic for real sports.

Roman is far and ahead of Cena when it comes to wrestling ability at this stage in his career. Slightly worse at telling a story in a match but not bad. A million years behind on promo ability. A decent amount behind on raw charisma.

Is roman a more entertaining wrestler than Cena was in his prime?

Because Roman puts on good matches
Cena is in his prime right now. :)

Roman definitely does a lot more than Cena did in 2005 to mid 2006, though. Go back to that period, and almost all of Cena's title matches are him taking punishment, kicking out of finishers, and then putting his opponents away with one FU.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
if rollins is seriously hurt who the hell is owens gonna feud with not that reigns is us champion. I hope they dont do the jericho double cross ahead of schedule because of this.

Seff will tape up the ribs and be good to go for HIAC. You can have him appear on the show without wrestling until then.

gun_haver

No because the actual prime for a wrestler is 35-40, contrary to all logic for real sports.

Not exactly true - a wrestler's 'prime' can come at any time but yeah wrestlers can have a prime up into their early 40's more or less. I haven't seen any examples of people older than 45 who were considered in their prime at that point and the oldest one I can think of is probably the Undertaker - while I wasn't around for this, I hear his best years were widely considering to be his last full time ones, when he would have been well into his mid 40's.

Top Bottom