• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin' 2016 |OT2| Sometimes You Just Need to Shoot for a Double

N8kKAU2.gif

Raw has one hour for me tonight. As long as they get the cruiserweights, along with Emma and Luke Harper's return done in the first hour I'm happy. Cause at 7:55 I'm gone.

gun_haver

I feel bad for Seth if he is injured. He's not been back long after more than half a year out of action, and he hasn't done much since he got back either in terms in story or in-ring stuff. Hope it's nothing too serious at all.

Fox318

I feel bad for Seth if he is injured. He's not been back long after more than half a year out of action, and he hasn't done much since he got back either in terms in story or in-ring stuff. Hope it's nothing too serious at all.

I feel bad for Sting if he is injured. He's not been back long after more than half a year out of action, and he hasn't done much since he got back either in terms in story or in-ring stuff. Hope it's nothing too serious at all.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
So, Matt Riddle is having the best rookie year of pretty much anyone since....fuck, Akiyama maybe. I've seen dudes who've been wrestling for a decade+ and still don't actually GET pro-wrestling like Riddle does, what an amazing talent.

Hope he has time to stop off in Japan at some point, because he is most certainly WWE bound (in spite of his love of weed, he's that good they'd probably make an exception).

They brought Kendrick back and Kendrick was THE guy that got fired to make an example of all the dastardly WWE weed smokers.

Hasn't done much? He's been in a title match every PPV since his return. Every single PPV match he's had since Mania '31 has been involving the title.

4 hour survivor series lmao. Who asked for this
Maaaan, I'm really trying to make an effort to not just watching watching wrestling cold turkey and keep up on everything. With school starting up on Wednesday, it's going to be real tough to do so.

That Survivor Series week though, that might just break me. And I guess this means Wrestlemania will be five hours again.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
I feel bad for Sting if he is injured. He's not been back long after more than half a year out of action, and he hasn't done much since he got back either in terms in story or in-ring stuff. Hope it's nothing too serious at all.

Yeah but Sting deserved it.
71nqQQy.png

gun_haver

Anyway - here's a random thought I had just now. The problem with booking heel swerves on WWE these days is everything is so strictly programmed and familiar that whenever anything out of the ordinary happens, people pop for it. It barely matters what it is. If it is surprising, people are going to pop.

It's hard to feel bad for Seth when they post that video at the same time as posting one where the guy who he annhilated less than 30 days ago is unconscious with tubes in his nose.

WSuR9Xy.png
I am deeply terrified of Finn coming back in time for the rumble, not winning, and causing another hostile takeover of the show.

Don't get me wrong, the crowd reactions in 2014 and especially 2015 were hilarious. But I want the Royal Rumble to actually feel special again, dammit.

Charlotte has been pretty great on promos the last few months though.

She has been carrying these builds single handedly.
Oh, I know. Charlotte's one of my faves at the moment. I'm just hoping Emma interrupts since she's been reffing house shows for the past few weeks and has said she is cleared and that way we don't get Charlotte vs Sasha for the billionth time.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Well I'm watching Raw again and I hate my life.

Oh look it's Roman and the boos are muted!

Fox318

Roman has this spot so people can't point to him not being a draw.

The third hour will die regardless of who is in the main event.

Top Bottom