• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin' 2016 |OT2| Sometimes You Just Need to Shoot for a Double

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
If Emma comes back I expect Dana to betray Charlotte since Charlotte is an asshole. Would be weird if Emma/Dana were babyfaces though. Emma's first babyface run was awful and her heel run in NXT fixed a lot of what sucked about that first run.

somedevil

WWE signed a new Deal in Germany:

WWE announced a new television deal in Germany for both Raw and Smackdown after the current deals expire in March 2017.

7Sports will be airing both shows, making it the first time WWE has been able to get over-the-air deals for both of its flagship shows in that market.

They will moving from Tele 5 (Raw) and Pro 7 Maxx (Smackdown). The former announced the decision last week not to renew its contract.

They got a deal for both shows.

If Emma comes back I expect Dana to betray Charlotte since Charlotte is an asshole. Would be weird if Emma/Dana were babyfaces though. Emma's first babyface run was awful and her heel run in NXT fixed a lot of what sucked about that first run.
They should keep Emma as a heel just make it a case where Dana is torn between the two on who to side with since they're gonna keep trying to draw sympathy for her. Then blah, blah, blah, 'whoever walks out with the title in HIAC is who Dana can keep following around'.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
They should keep Emma as a heel just make it a case where Dana is torn between the two on who to side with since they're gonna keep trying to draw sympathy for her. Then blah, blah, blah, 'whoever walks out with the title in HIAC is who Dana can keep following around'.

just like my fanfiction

The comment Ric made to Charlotte in the father/daughter breakup promo (something like "you found someone like Arn" about Dana) led me to believe that before Emma was injured they were going to make a "new Four Horsewomen" to be an actual stable. Then again its just as likely that they were like "well Dana needs to be attached to someone"

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I mean, Sasha and Bayley can certainly have their own feuds, but Emma is barely a credible opponent and giving her a big win over Bayley makes no sense.

I mean, Sasha and Bayley can certainly have their own feuds, but Emma is barely a credible opponent and giving her a big win over Bayley makes no sense.
I don't think it can take much effort to have Emma pop up and be pissed Charlotte stole her sidekick. She can get a cheat win over Bayley or they can just send Foxy out to her. I'll take anything just to get a fresh story-line going.

Do the fans even know about Emma and Dana's relationship? That probably won't even be addressed.
There was that week or two during the short Becky feud before Emma got injured. I wouldn't be shocked if Emma's return gets little to no reaction from the crowd.

Also that just means Emma should go to Smackdown. She and Becky picking up that feud could be great.

9vnfVU0.gif

Wagram

Spoiler: Club will win the tag belts tonight in a "surprise" win and Roman will dominate Rusev. Now don't watch Raw like everyone else.

Tales from my ass says it will happen.

I don't think it can take much effort to have Emma pop up and be pissed Charlotte stole her sidekick. She can get a cheat win over Bayley or they can just send Foxy out to her. I'll take anything just to get a fresh story-line going.

There was that week or two during the short Becky feud before Emma got injured. I wouldn't be shocked if Emma's return gets little to no reaction from the crowd.

Also that just means Emma should go to Smackdown. She and Becky picking up that feud could be great.

Really everyone should go to Smackdown, they know how to handle a division, which is really just letting them wrestle instead of repeatedly mentioning how important women are to the divas revolution.

In 25 years none of this will matter to 19 time women's champion and 6 time Emmy award winning Alexa Bliss
0qLosEY.gif

Queen.

So, Matt Riddle is having the best rookie year of pretty much anyone since....fuck, Akiyama maybe. I've seen dudes who've been wrestling for a decade+ and still don't actually GET pro-wrestling like Riddle does, what an amazing talent.

Hope he has time to stop off in Japan at some point, because he is most certainly WWE bound (in spite of his love of weed, he's that good they'd probably make an exception).

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Bret Hart's curse is the Lil B curse of wrestling

First Shawn screwed him and look what happened to Shawn shortly after
Then WCw screwed him and look what happened to WCW shortly after
then he got beef on Seth and look what happened to Seth

After hearing stro's voice in the LAW eons ago, Plywood's voice in his Bray Wyatt impersonations, Sunny's voice in his vanity podcast and now Fox's voice in Lapsed Fan (nice job btw) this officially broke the ceiling and created my curiosity on what would everyone's voice sounds like here.

My predictions!

Data West - Bryan Alvarez
Zach - Bryan Alvarez
Biggest Geek Ever - Bryan Alvarez
Blue - Bryan Alvarez
Bronx - Bryan Alvarez
Owensisnow - Bryan Alvarez
British Monsoon - Some British dude.

Cause you're all marks.

So wwe.com has Survivor Series as a 4-hour PPV. That was on the leaked schedule as well and it makes sense since it's cross-brand.

Survivor Series doesn't hold the same prestige it once did but I'm still excited to be going.

WHY. FOR THE LOVE OF FUCK - WHY.

I can see the reasoning for Wrestlemania and I can kinda see the reasoning for SummerSlam, if albeit not as much as Mania. BUT FOR SURVIVOR SERIES!?

Good. Christ. No. I am not sitting through another five hour WWE PPV (inc the pre-show). FUCK. THAT. NO.

Unless they do that Owens/Zayn/Jericho triple-threat I mentioned earlier

WHY. FOR THE LOVE OF FUCK - WHY.

I can see the reasoning for Wrestlemania and I can kinda see the reasoning for SummerSlam, if albeit not as much as Mania. BUT FOR SURVIVOR SERIES!?

Good. Christ. No. I am not sitting through another five hour WWE PPV (inc the pre-show). FUCK. THAT. NO.

Unless they do that Owens/Zayn/Jericho triple-threat I mentioned earlier
Six hours if they do another two hour preshow like Summerslam had.

...I'm not exactly helping, am I?

Top Bottom