• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin' 2016 |OT2| Sometimes You Just Need to Shoot for a Double

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Bayley is selling to this jobber you guys. What are we watching

Chamber

love on your sleeve
But Summer Rae can't get tv time?!
why.png

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Maybe I'm just used to it, but back in the day, unless you were the Road Warriors, the faces always had to sell some offense from even the jobbers. Bayley is way too nice of a face to squash this clubbing teacher from West Islip.

justjim89

Oh look, it's Stephanie putting herself over and making male talent look like children again. And this time to a hall of famer!

The worst. Just the worst.

Honestly, what's the fucking point of having gms when Stephanie is in every fucking especially the main event scene. At least on SD Shane isn't making every segment about him(and seen for majority of the show).

ReiGun

Honestly, what's the fucking point of having gms when Stephanie is in every fucking especially the main event scene. At least on SD Shane isn't making every segment about him(and seen for majority of the show).

They use Shane perfectly. He shows up, makes matches, then pisses off.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
I hate that Cedric's music doesn't have a big "pop" moment at the beginning

Also I hate that they are continuing throwing the cruiseweights into group matches just to get as many on screen at once.

Top Bottom