• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin' 2016 |OT2| Sometimes You Just Need to Shoot for a Double

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I like how they randomly kept the "real sports" feel with the Cruiserweights.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Meanwhile at Tumblr
tumblr_oe4xlvSzeq1rt5cvco1_400.png

LOLOLOLOL

I am starting to fear that a quick rope change might not be the best thing to happen ahead of a match that will almost always feature high flying moves. A rope snap/break would be the worst thing possible in these matches.

I am starting to fear that a quick rope change might not be the best thing to happen ahead of a match that will almost always feature high flying moves. A rope snap/break would be the worst thing possible in these matches.
Fucking exactly just give them their thing at the beginning to prevent a freak accident from happening. I predict a Braun match after this.

A video from someone at Clash of Champions last night show it isn't purple ropes but rather they put purple tape over the red ropes and rip it away the minute they can. Likely the same case here so the ropes should be good.

Pikma

Banned
This cruiserweight thing should be part of NXT instead of RAW, I don't want to watch raw just for one fucking match per week.

A video from someone at Clash of Champions last night show it isn't purple ropes but rather they put purple tape over the red ropes and rip it away the minute they can. Likely the same case here so the ropes should be good.

That is great to hear. A rushed ring setup seemed like an accident waiting to happen.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Even more tape for Cesaro! I was right he is becoming the Mummy

Top Bottom