• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin' 2016 |OT2| Sometimes You Just Need to Shoot for a Double

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
They don't have characters, so they gotta establish them, so I'll give them a bit of a pass on TJ being the most baby of babyfaces.

Mmm, dat heel heat.

3oNW0OF.gif
32 years old.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Charlotte shooting, saving this division, saving this Raw.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Sasha WANKS

Charlotte is the best heel in the company actually

Caderfix

As much as I dislike Charlotte, she's so much better now than she was a few months ago. I remember her getting 100% lost during the debute os the woman's championship. The difference is night and day.

LiQuid!

As much as I dislike Charlotte, she's so much better now than she was a few months ago. I remember her getting 100% lost during the debute os the woman's championship. The difference is night and day.

To be fair the Raw After Mania crowd was super awful, but yes. She found her it factor so much this year she's incredible.

Golden opportunity missed for Rollins to drive an ambulance into the arena.

He should probably spend his free time learning that skill as he needs it will all the people he injures

ReiGun

I don't know if it's Sasha's voice or her attitude, but she is not improving on the mic at all.

Also, EVERYBODY GETS A REMATCH!!!!!!

jg4xchamp

My question with half this heel/face stuff, is why don't they just recognize the crowd is gonna cheer who they want to cheer regardless? Let Sasha do her smug routine as the boss like she used to, she was more fun that way, it's the reason the crowd was chanting "we want sasha" during all those matches in the first place.

It's like the concept of a bit of a tweener is lost on WWE. Fucking Kevin Owens gets cheered plenty, doesn't mean he doesn't do his heel shit; also doesn't mean he suddenly stops being funny either.

Top Bottom