• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin' 2016 |OT2| Sometimes You Just Need to Shoot for a Double

I can't believe these motherfuckers got me interested in yet another Miz vs. Ziggler match. Bravo, SD writers.

Miz needs to win this match. Imagine the heat he'd get. Imagine how over he'd be.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
The nuances of the segment really made it amazing. Dolph acknowledging hes a total fucking loser, Miz acknowledging how "career" matches are never actually for a career because shenanigans.

The writing on SD is so far ahead of Raw its mind boggling. They manage to actually have a midcard that matters on SD.

ReiGun

The only people on WWE TV more entertaining than Miz right now are Jericho and KO. Dude is having a great run late in his career.

Edit: I'll throw Styles ahead of Miz too.

Yep better than that trash Kevin Owens!

OOOOOOOH!
speechless.gif

ReiGun

Yeah, that was shit. Alexa and Becky had the best segment across both shows last week and they gave it what, a minute this week?

Eh it's no big deal. They can still do something bigger for the go home show next week.

Plus Becky is on Talking Smack this week, and you know they're gonna build on it there.

Top Bottom