• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin' 2016 |OT2| Sometimes You Just Need to Shoot for a Double

Either a video botch or a really weird segment. Randy beat up Bray and then sat down in the chair with the sheep mask on. He started laughing and singing The Whole World In His Hands, then the video and audio kept skipping and zooming in and out rapidly on Randy. Then Bray appeared in the chair for like a second.

Fucking Raw camera men snuck their way to SD.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
I'm ok with the Randy/Bray stuff. I don't want to see either of those guys wrestle. The only times bray is interesting is when he's talking and doing spooky hillbilly sorcerer shit.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Wow sloppy bit of commentary going into that break.

I'm ok with the Randy/Bray stuff. I don't want to see either of those guys wrestle. The only times bray is interesting is when he's talking and doing spooky hillbilly sorcerer shit.
Problem is Randy completely no sold it. Like everyone does besides Xavier.

It could have been good though.

Skatterd

Cena is voting for Trump, right?

john-cena-rise-above-hate-wallpaper.jpg

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Problem is Randy completely no sold it. Like everyone does besides Xavier.

It could have been good though.

Randy no sells everything

that's why IM A COOL SNAKE BADASS COOL DUDE is a shitty fucking gimmick and why Randy Orton has been shit for well over a decade

Fuck Orton. Worst fucking wrestler in that company. Even Eva Marie can embrace her shitty aspects.

Randy no sells everything

that's why IM A COOL SNAKE BADASS COOL DUDE is a shitty fucking gimmick and why Randy Orton has been shit for well over a decade

Fuck Orton. Worst fucking wrestler in that company. Even Eva Marie can embrace her shitty aspects.

At least he sold well that elbow to the forehead at SummerSlam

hehe

LiQuid!

AJ continuing to carry Deano to some quality matches.

Top Bottom