• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin' 2016 |OT2| Sometimes You Just Need to Shoot for a Double

Jesus Christ this feud is awful.

There's not much more to say between them.
The two didn't even have to interact with each other. Hell if they wanted to, just put both women into that tag match to give them some proper time.

I dunno, the Becky-Natalya feud was basically built on one or the other attacking them for a minute while making an entrance and then that being it for the week which sucked so I'm just annoyed that Alexa and Becky got the same thing for this week.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Randy and Alexa doing us all kinds of favors tonight

Fuck, missed the Bray promo. What happened?
Orton stood behind him in the sheep mask, attacked him then sat down. Then the video fucked up because Orton was either laughing or singing and then it kept cutting to Bray and a bunch of other fuck ups that we can't tell was intentional or not.

It was...you gotta see it to believe it, man.

Fuck, missed the Bray promo. What happened?

Either a video botch or a really weird segment. Randy beat up Bray and then sat down in the chair with the sheep mask on. He started laughing and singing The Whole World In His Hands, then the video and audio kept skipping and zooming in and out rapidly on Randy. Then Bray appeared in the chair for like a second.

somedevil

Orton stood behind him in the sheep mask, attacked him then sat down. Then the video fucked up because Orton was either laughing or singing and then it kept cutting to Bray and a bunch of other fuck ups that we can't tell was intentional or not.

When they put it up on youtube everyone will see what was intentional and what was not.

I, uh, WHAT.

I lol'd just reading this, gotta look it up.

grimmiq

Yeah, looked like a video botch, if Bray had also been singing/mouthing the song in time with Orton it would've been a bit unsettling/interesting, but it seemed like he was just talking.

ReiGun

g3S8b0D.gif

More or less

Top Bottom