• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shootmember 2 Wrasslin |OT| :Shoot from the Hip When in Heated Verbal Exchanges

wxRjSk6.png
Why would that guy tweet that in the first place? Roman was just making a simple tweet praying for protection for people dealing with Irma. Even if you don't believe in God just let him be, why make such a tweet about it?

Zach

Why you dying on this hill, excelsiorlef? Roman Reigns handled some douchebag nobody poorly. "Faithless fool" is as bad as "Christian fool" or "Muslim fool" or whatever. It was unnecessary and inappropriate, in my opinion.

Good day, excelsiorfool.

Why you dying on this hill, excelsiorlef? Roman Reigns handled some douchebag nobody poorly. "Faithless fool" is as bad as "Christian fool" or "Muslim fool" or whatever. It was unnecessary and inappropriate, in my opinion.

Good day, excelsiorfool.

If someone is offering sincere prayers I'm not going to reply to him saying God's not real you idiot.

And if some asshole does I really don't care if said prayer offering someone tells said asshole to go fuck himself whilst putting down his atheism.

Foggy

People don't want to be prayed for because they know it doesn't work and they know it's on the uptick as a cover for fascism. Combine that with Reigns making homophobic insults on Twitter with his cousins and on live TV, and you get people who are not having it.

LMAO

I guarantee that edgelord didn't put any thought it into it. Prayer became a point of derision because church guy and Trump could actually do a lot more for these people than just prayers. That's why this became a thing. But wrestling edgelords can't understand context so someone mocked Reigns even though he's not in a position to do jackshit. Plus I'm sure he has family and friends that will be affected by this. Mr. NoEvidence4God can fuck off.

Zach

As a nonbeliever, I guess I had it coming. Since another nonbeliever said something dumb or whatever. Thanks for enlightening me, excelsiorlef.

Foggy

That said, of all the ways to phrase it, I don't know why Reigns chose the way that makes him sound like a supervillain

People don't want to be prayed for because they know it doesn't work and they know it's on the uptick as a cover for fascism. Combine that with Reigns making homophobic insults on Twitter with his cousins and on live TV, and you get people who are not having it.

This is about as logically sound as your nonsense about Liv Morgan.

Roman Reigns isn't Trump nor a part of his government in any way.

If we literally are going to start accusing everyone who offers prayers of covering for fascism. You've lost the fucking plot.

What Reigns did is no different then saying my thoughts are with the victims of xyz... To pretend like this is related to some Trumpian shit is one hell of a stretch.

As a nonbeliever, I guess I had it coming. Since another nonbeliever said something dumb or whatever. Thanks for enlightening me, excelsiorlef.

I'm a nonbeliever, not just because religion and religious people have done awful things to me and others like me because they think I'm just Choosing to not be straight.

I can appreciate how much religious people's prayers might mean to them, and how it might be the most important (and only) thing they can offer sometimes. But nah, if you're trying to direct it to or for me, I insist yall keep it, especially during these times when a Lot of them are trumpers. I don't need and will never want that

Fully 10000000% #TeamZach on this then now and forever

I do think it's funny that Reigns can't even just express concern for hurricane victims with being painted as the bad guy.

I'm a nonbeliever, not just because religion and religious people have done awful things to me and others like me because they think I'm just Choosing to not be straight.

I can appreciate how much religious people's prayers might mean to them, and how it might be the most important (and only) thing they can offer sometimes. But nah, if you're trying to direct it to or for me, I insist yall keep it, especially during these times when a Lot of them are trumpers. I don't need and will never want that

Fully 10000000% #TeamZach on this then now and forever

If someone made a general statement like Reigns did would you actually be so upset as to take the time to call him an idiot for believing in God?

Recall

Naito vs Tanahashi - G1 Climax 23 Finals time!

How Tanahashi is still breathing after his brutal semi final match against Shibata on the same show, is a testament to his super human abilities.

I've really enjoyed watching this G1, 2013 was a pretty fun year (well at least in the way I've digested it)

Wasn't there a rumor that late 2017 or something the UK show was going to be more regular or something? Maybe Dunne and the like will need to cut off from appearing at other places to be doing that.

shaowebb

Daniel-Bryan-shirtless-body.jpg

5'8
Chris-Jericho-Chest-Biceps-size.jpg

5'10
rey_mysterio1.jpg

5'6
So on and so on

Im 6'2 and 240. When I was a wrestler it was about 180-190. Yeah...ain't no sellin a highflyer like that. I was doing squatted down low ki poses like mad to put the bigger muscled dudes over. Don't look good to tower over a guy with arms twice as thick as yours. Ain't no wonder they were gonna roll a martial arts gimmick on me.

Good day, excelsiorfool.

Upon consideration I let the asshole influence my over arching thought process too much and you're right Reigns should have just told him to go fuck himself. Faithless fool was shitty (not to the asshole but to athiests who aren't that asshole)

Sincere apologies.

Recall

Holy fuck that was one hell of a G1 finals.

Naito wins in 2013!

Tanahashi made Naito work real hard for that victory. Naito hitting his own sling blade and dragon suplex was crazy.

Tanahashi reversing a top rope rana by rolling through to then pick up Naito and level him with a Styles Clash was mental.

Top Bottom