• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shootmember 2 Wrasslin |OT| :Shoot from the Hip When in Heated Verbal Exchanges

If someone made a general statement like Reigns did would you actually be so upset as to take the time to call him an idiot for believing in God?
I think Roman's response more than justifies the characterization. YOU WILL BE CAST INTO THE VOID, HEATHEN is some gnarly disproportionate shit that is just a bit at odds with the original message of a benevolent protector.

"God will protect you!"
"That's dumb, I mean didn't he make the hurricane?"
"SUPERMAN PUNCH, LITURGICAL VERSION!"

Reminder, we're talking about a "devout" Catholic who for some reason didn't marry his kid's mom until the kid was six and says dudes make jokes about him and his cousins wrestling in shirts because they're gay.

Zach

Upon consideration I let the asshole influence my over arching thought process too much and you're right Reigns should have just told him to go fuck himself. Faithless fool was shitty (not to the asshole but to athiests who aren't that asshole)

Sincere apologies.
:')

And just for the rec, I wasn't upset -- by you or Reigns. I just think it's wrong to come at a whole group of people like that. Especially when you're a gah dang celebrity. So I thought I should #StandUpForAtheists, even though I didn't really want to get in a whole thing about it.

But yeah, whatever, let's be good to each other. xoxo

I wonder what being backstage is like for Enzo. Like is the guy basically universally disliked back there? Sounds like everyone even the commentators have it out for him because of all the stuff being revealed about him in the past couple months.

Someone with a el generico avatar is being a total Randy Orton in one of the PewDiePie threads.

DONT DISRESPECT EL GENERICO LIKE TAHT! THAT MAN RUNS A ORPHANAGE!

Edit. UPDATE!

He has been banned! OLE!

:')

And just for the rec, I wasn't upset -- by you or Reigns. I just think it's wrong to come at a whole group of people like that. Especially when you're a gah dang celebrity. So I thought I should #StandUpForAtheists, even though I didn't really want to get in a whole thing about it.

But yeah, whatever, let's be good to each other. xoxo

get

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I find it kind of funny that the "John Cena sucks" during his entrance song took so long to get figured out and also that it came out right around the point people only started hating Cena as kayfabe because most people by now acknowledge he doesn't suck at all.

Sokantish

Does wrasslegaf have a discord? I don't really check the forums too often anymore, but I like checking in on what's going on with wrasslin' from time to time

I find it kind of funny that the "John Cena sucks" during his entrance song took so long to get figured out and also that it came out right around the point people only started hating Cena as kayfabe because most people by now acknowledge he doesn't suck at all.

Oh he sucks. It's just that now there's Roman.

Cena is the same kind of shit he always was, only now he has an air of legitimacy being the only person from that era built to the Rock/Austin/whatever level

It helps to have confidence in your promos when you recognize that the company needs you more than you need it and you don't have to walk on thin ice forever

Five Knuckle Shuffle is and forever will be trash

Let's get back to the real topic. We just got passed BC (Before Cooper) which occurred last Sunday. We are now in the timeline of ATP (After Twin Peaks).

The darkest timeline with more questions than answers.

Questions like
What the freak happened to Audrey?????

Are we at the point where "John Cena Sucks" is ironic like Angle's "You Suck" chants?

dream

I think Roman's response more than justifies the characterization. YOU WILL BE CAST INTO THE VOID, HEATHEN is some gnarly disproportionate shit that is just a bit at odds with the original message of a benevolent protector.

"God will protect you!"
"That's dumb, I mean didn't he make the hurricane?"
"SUPERMAN PUNCH, LITURGICAL VERSION!"

Reminder, we're talking about a "devout" Catholic who for some reason didn't marry his kid's mom until the kid was six and says dudes make jokes about him and his cousins wrestling in shirts because they're gay.

I feel like we've learned a lot about you today.

Let's get back to the real topic. We just got passed BC (Before Cooper) which occurred last Sunday. We are now in the timeline of ATP (After Twin Peaks).

The darkest timeline with more questions than answers.

Questions like
What the freak happened to Audrey?????

I'm going to test this theory out tonight, friends: https://m.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=284&v=dk5aBRrHZFY

Egg0

Banned
I thought I saw in a video they were setting up Rousey/Charlotte? Unless they're looking to do that early and a match with Stephanie would be at Mania.

Top Bottom