• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shootmember 2 Wrasslin |OT| :Shoot from the Hip When in Heated Verbal Exchanges

Zach

Hot take: WWE is an American publicly traded, privately controlled entertainment company that deals primarily in professional wrestling, with revenue also coming from film, music, video games, product licensing, and direct product sales.

UberTag

Pewdiepie fucks up again to absolutely no one's surprise

GAF's racism defence force comes out again to absolutely no one's surprise
It's all getting rather tiresome.
The "is he" / "is he not" racist debate. The blatant alt-account suicides. The fact that nobody will hold him and YouTube accountable.
I'm rather sick of it all.

J1MjJ3c.png

The Rock gives Jinder the rub.

Syder

The creepy stalking of GWF streams and sending minions to complain about people using 'his gifs' is really charming.

Zach

I don't really remember naughty NeoGAF strobogo because I got here shortly before he was banned forever, I think. He was one of the guys who'd talk about WCW and stuff, so I've always had an affinity for him. I'm sorry!

Zach

The creepy stalking of GWF streams and sending minions to complain about people using 'his gifs' is really charming.
He was just trying to enjoy your company, Syder!

And I don't know if the weirdo complaining about us using his jifs was an actual minion, or just a -- excuse my French -- poop-stirrer. I asked @strobogo if it bothered him that I frequently used his jifs without giving credit and he said no, so, ya know, whatever.

dream

What's really great is that strobogo hasn't been here for over two years, and yall still talk about him on a weekly basis. strobogo really is the leader of this community.

shaowebb

What's really great is that strobogo hasn't been here for over two years, and yall still talk about him on a weekly basis. strobogo really is the leader of this community.

Was Strobogo that Maestro WCW jobber who got into social media or something?

Syder

He was just trying to enjoy your company, Syder!

And I don't know if the weirdo complaining about us using his jifs was an actual minion, or just a -- excuse my French -- poop-stirrer. I asked @strobogo if it bothered him that I frequently used his jifs without giving credit and he said no, so, ya know, whatever.
That's cool, I'm sure he's alright really.

The idea of 'owning' a gif because you made it was just weird to me. 99% of gifs people make contain someone else's copyrighted material.

Egg0

Banned
I made a free DDT account to watch the forest show. I don't know if it's temporarily or I've forgotten my login info because I can't seem to log back in.

Top Bottom