• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shootmember 2 Wrasslin |OT| :Shoot from the Hip When in Heated Verbal Exchanges

Heroman

Banned
Okada is doing pretty well.
CpVzpeCVMAAEfZJ.jpg

Reckon Okada will ever go to WWE and get a pusb?

no
no

It's just not happening, unless Vince was prepared to make some crazy-ass insurances in terms of pushes and money. And for that, Vince'd have to be convinced Okada was the complete package - really, all he sees is "tall, popular, works for the competition". Maybe once Okada's in his mid-30's, like Shinsuke.

I'm still shocked Nakamura went to WWE. Like his schedule is so much more busy and he is already experienced but maybe it was a personal thing where he wanted a change for change sake. I'm not one to know much about any behind the scenes politics of NJPW but it still seemed like an odd choice.

Actually the more I think about it he has been in the Japanese main event scene for a very long time so maybe it will pay off for him greatly when he does return. Absence makes the heart grow fonder etc

New Japan had made it clear that Nakamura's time at the top was past, so I think he definitely saw the appeal of a new challenge - besides, the Okada match and CHAOS civil war storyline will still be waiting should he return in the next 5 years or so.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
tbf they would waste Okada, so its for the best

btw, SD or RAW for Asuka? I think SD needs her more

Syder

Pewdiepie fucks up again to absolutely no one's surprise

GAF's racism defence force comes out again to absolutely no one's surprise

Recall

I'm still amazed that Nakamura vs Tanahashi main evented Wrestle Kingdom 8 over the IWGP title match of Okada v Naito.

Nakamura was a main event guy from what 2003/2004 until 2015? It's a hell of a run.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?

He's a total prick, and theres a defence force for everything on here, it's so sad

Tall4Life

WAIT A MINUTE

HOLD ON A SECOND

I never said Enzo was my fav, ever

I will not take this obvious fake news you all are spewing to try to slander my good name

I'm still shocked Nakamura went to WWE. Like his schedule is so much more busy and he is already experienced but maybe it was a personal thing where he wanted a change for change sake. I'm not one to know much about any behind the scenes politics of NJPW but it still seemed like an odd choice.

Actually the more I think about it he has been in the Japanese main event scene for a very long time so maybe it will pay off for him greatly when he does return. Absence makes the heart grow fonder etc

Busier schedule but way easier working style.

Foggy

It's genuinely remarkable how sheltered people can become to think that you can say it without any sort of stigma. The level of disassociation with the real world needed is pretty frightening. It's our present and future.

Syder

So if Jinder was the worst possible person to hand Nakamura his first L [on the main roster], who would be the worst person to beat Asuka?

Both LIJ vs Chaos tag matches were better than Elgin vs Suzuki today. Cat & Dog vs Naito & Takahashi was really fun, Cat sold Destino really well and it was funny seeing Dog trip a cameraman.

Elgin vs Suzuki just did not work. Suzuki is one of my favorites, but when he returned from NOAH I was hopping he will come alone, and not with SZG. The countless interferences form SZG get old pretty fast. He needs to be a lonely warrior again, ditch all the trash.

Foggy

I mean hardly.

Dana Brooke exists.

Just baiting you :)

It's almost guaranteed that her first loss will be underwhelming. The only way I could see it work is if she stays undefeated for a while longer and has a babyface get a revenge win over her. Bayley would be a great option if she can ever find her way out of the rubble. None of the other main event caliber women really benefit from a win over her.

Actually now that it's been mentioned, Brie Bella would probably be the worst choice.

Both LIJ vs Chaos tag matches were better than Elgin vs Suzuki today. Cat & Dog vs Naito & Takahashi was really fun, Cat sold Destino really well and it was funny seeing Dog trip a cameraman.

Elgin vs Suzuki just did not work. Suzuki is one of my favorites, but when he returned from NOAH I was hopping he will come alone, and not with SZG. The countless interferences form SZG get old pretty fast. He needs to be a lonely warrior again, ditch all the trash.

Cat was the best all tour

bDr6coa.gif

Just baiting you :)

It's almost guaranteed that her first loss will be underwhelming. The only way I could see it work is if she stays undefeated for a while longer and has a babyface get a revenge win over her. Bayley would be a great option if she can ever find her way out of the rubble. None of the other main event caliber women really benefit from a win over her.

Actually now that it's been mentioned, Brie Bella would probably be the worst choice.

Actually the funny thing is that if they tried to rehab Bayley by having her beat red hot undefeated Asuka... Bayley would be killed ten times more by that than any of the Bliss stuff

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
These mother fuckers at amazon delayed my order without telling me so I threatened to work off the script and got a refund and the item

bezos is buried

Top Bottom