• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shootmember 2 Wrasslin |OT| :Shoot from the Hip When in Heated Verbal Exchanges

I already have Wrestle Kingdom 8, so thinking of getting, Dominion 2014, Destruction in Kobe, Power Struggle 2014 and of course the entire G1.

Don't forget KoPW 2014, Tanahashi vs AJ and Okada vs Naito, plus Ishii dragging Yujiro to probably the best match of his career. The Okada vs Karl match from Destruction in Okayama was pretty good as well, and Ishii vs Ibushi from Back to Yokohama Arena. I wouldn't skip the BoSJ final either, Ricochet & KUSHIDA tore it up.

So im looking through what 2014 NJPW to get a hold of and the shows which have multiple highly regarded matches on them are main evented by Bad Luck Fale vs Nakamura :/

I already have Wrestle Kingdom 8, so thinking of getting, Dominion 2014, Destruction in Kobe, Power Struggle 2014 and of course the entire G1.

Check out Shibata vs Nakamura. Awesome match from that year

DJJt4_-VoAAVwvc.jpg:large

https://twitter.com/MrBrandonStroud/status/905907423763824640

There's a disturbing lack of South Park wrestlers in this picture

Recall

Don't forget KoPW 2014, Tanahashi vs AJ and Okada vs Naito, plus Ishii dragging Yujiro to probably the best match of his career. The Okada vs Karl match from Destruction in Okayama was pretty good as well, and Ishii vs Ibushi from Back to Yokohama Arena. I wouldn't skip the BoSJ final either, Ricochet & KUSHIDA tore it up.

King of Pro Wrestling always seems like a show that delivers. I've added it. Thanks for the suggestions.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I miss Def Jam Vendetta :(

the real one (PS2), not the 360 awfulness

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Welcome back <3

Please don't bet on Punk this time

I knew Punk would lose, but the chance I would win the bet was too valuable. I made that bet knowing it was a bad bet, but the upside would have had many, many great returns. What irony that the person I bet with isn't even here anymore.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
If everyone took my wishes to heart, I bet WrassleGAF has had a great year. I know Sephzilla has been doing GWF which is pretty great. Who's been organizing the viewing parties where we all sync up and watch important, seminal matches or entire cards together and discuss? Where's the official WrassleGAF Discord? And who's been working on promotion? Looking forward to seeing all the progress in here I wasn't able to see due to not being an active member, NeoGAF doesn't let you access the email tags and such so I just glossed over it all.

I'm old and don't know what discord is. The G1 thread was a great success this year though, seems to be lots more people watching NJPW these days. Wrassle Kingdom should be pretty fun!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'm old and don't know what discord is. The G1 thread was a great success this year though, seems to be lots more people watching NJPW these days. Wrassle Kingdom should be pretty fun!

Good to hear. I watched some of it. Truth be told, I have less time than ever before. I make what time I can, but...I missed a lion's share. So I just hit must-watch matches and even then I couldn't finish them all. So many amazing matches. Meltzer wasn't wrong, either.

Top Bottom