• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shootmember 2 Wrasslin |OT| :Shoot from the Hip When in Heated Verbal Exchanges

Aiii

So not worth it
She is much bigger star then Brock ever and her fanbase still loves her, but whether they will tune in is a different story.

Not the MMA comments I've read. She's pretty much universally accepted as a fraud now. And if not MMA, who are these fans? Certainly can't be fans of her acting.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I still don't see how making a big deal out of Ronda Rousey is gonna do WWE any business at all.

I mean, Lesnar lost in UFC, sure. But Lesnar had an illness and just one bad fight. Plus he still looked like he looked and had his WWE history to fall back on.

Rousey however was completely exposed, twice. Her star fell so hard it must have hit Vinny Mac on the head if he thinks there's still a WM program there. Even worse if they actually have her beat one of their actual wrestlers. Losing against Rousey is like making a member of the 3-Man-Band your World Champion for half a year, complete madness.

Exposed and rattled as she was, can't argue with metrics.

mVzMu0B.png

Heroman

Banned
Not the MMA comments I've read. She's pretty much universally accepted as a fraud now. And if not MMA, who are these fans? Certainly can't be fans of her acting.
She has a huge women fanbase, Dave talked about during her last fight. Like MMA fans weren't the reason why her fight did really well.

Aiii

So not worth it
Exposed and rattled as she was, can't argue with metrics.

mVzMu0B.png

Hmm. I suppose.

Though I need more than one sample set here. I imagine this particular video was embedded in a lot of MMA and wrestling dirt sheets all over the webs.

She has a huge women fanbase, Dave talked about during her last fight. Like MMA fans weren't the reason why her fight did really well.

Well if Dave says so, I'm sure he has the metrics to back it up. Who am I to argue that.

All women WrestleMania, lets do it.

Beefy

I'm 100% in for Horsewomen Vs Horsewomen, right until Steph gets involved.

I am betting the UFC Horsewomen win. Then they start turning up at Raw and Smackdown slapping down all the women. Steph then becomes face Steph and steps into help...

--------------

Really hope Savoy signed a contract

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Hmm. I suppose.

Though I need more than one sample set here. I imagine this particular video was embedded in a lot of MMA and wrestling dirt sheets all over the webs.

I got nothin else yet. I don't think Ronda at Mania is really a good gauge of video viewing.

Casuals. Lots of people know who Ronda is, even if they've never seen her fight.

Profightdb is a cool resource thing. I just wish it didn't spoil match outcomes.

Cagematch.net - browse by event but click the 'card' link rather than the event name, which'll give you the card listing without results.

Ronda was able to reach outside of MMA. Will any of those people watch wreslting who knows but it will get them some mainstream attention which they love.

One of the faction needs to change their name because wrestling 4 horsewomen vs MMA 4 horsewomen is a mouthfull.

I suggest Ronda and her three knights

This fucking company and their "heat" and they're too stupid or in denial with this bullshit "any heat is good heat" mindset. This exactly what I've been concerned about for almost two months now and what a load of shit if that's what comes to pass.

I still don't see how making a big deal out of Ronda Rousey is gonna do WWE any business at all.

I mean, Lesnar lost in UFC, sure. But Lesnar had an illness and just one bad fight. Plus he still looked like he looked and had his WWE history to fall back on.

Rousey however was completely exposed, twice. Her star fell so hard it must have hit Vinny Mac on the head if he thinks there's still a WM program there. Even worse if they actually have her beat one of their actual wrestlers. Losing against Rousey is like making a member of the 3-Man-Band your World Champion for half a year, complete madness.

You know this is WWE, they fall over themselves over the chance to sniff F-list celebrities or even lower level Youtube "celebrities" whenever the opportunity comes knocking.

Honestly, however it goes down they should be looking to get the focus on Shayna - she's the only one worth a damn in the long run. No way Ronda adapts to wrestling like Shayna has, even if she wanted to - she's got that 'MMA fighter in wrestling' thing where they look terrified of hurting their opponent.

Zach

NeoGAF Vince McMahon, when will you send me an invite to attend your Impact Wrestling Bound for Glory 2017 party? And will there be buffalo wings?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
NeoGAF Vince McMahon, when will you send me an invite to attend your Impact Wrestling Bound for Glory 2017 party? And will there be buffalo wings?

You resisted when I tried to meet up during this past year. Since then I've released an entire album and a half worth of music, have made videos, and simply don't have time for this peasant fiddle-faddle.

Let's meet up, seriously. And drag our SOs with us so neither of us get murdered by the other.

Zach will you please meet up with the guy? There's only so long you can haze him about the one meeting...

...that didn't happen...

...because he no showed.

Top Bottom