• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shootmember 2 Wrasslin |OT| :Shoot from the Hip When in Heated Verbal Exchanges

Val Venis was over marks. Nobody at any point in time thought Bastion Booger or Red Rooster should be the guy but I know folks who thought Venis could carry a strap, brother.

That was the magic of the time period.

Val Venis was over marks. Nobody at any point in time thought Bastion Booger or Red Rooster should be the guy but I know folks who thought Venis could carry a strap, brother.

That was the magic of the time period.

My point is more that "memorable character" is not a qualifier for success.

Beefy

CaqR9Xv.gif

somedevil

Before Raw here is the top youtube videos for Raw and Smackdown:

1. Cena and Reigns: 1.6 million
2. Braun vs Show: 1.4 million
3. Miz vs Jeff: 1.1 million

Smackdown:

1. Shane attacks Owens: 1.4 million
2. Orton vs Nak: 1.2 million
3. Ziggler entrances: 1.2 million

The ziggler one is interesting.

Lol Kazarian

I saw Cro-Mags the other week and the frontman had some hot takes

"Yo I wrote this song back in the 80s and it's still so true man"

*cheers*

"all this false flag shit..........'9/11', pssh"

*confused audience*

"I was there motherfuckers............................anyways this one's called Sign Of The Times"

Ronin Ray

So I saw my first Killer Elite Squad or whatever they're called match today and why does Davie boy Smith jr gesture to the crowd so much? They're supposed to be like intense heel monster guys but he plays to the audience so much it just doesn't match this intense character he's trying to play.

Before Raw here is the top youtube videos for Raw and Smackdown:

1. Cena and Reigns: 1.6 million
2. Braun vs Show: 1.4 million
3. Miz vs Jeff: 1.1 million

Smackdown:

1. Shane attacks Owens: 1.4 million
2. Orton vs Nak: 1.2 million
3. Ziggler entrances: 1.2 million

The ziggler one is interesting.

Ziggler still a draw.

So I saw my first Killer Elite Squad or whatever they're called match today and why does Davie boy Smith jr gesture to the crowd so much? They're supposed to be like intense heel monster guys but he plays to the audience so much it just doesn't match this intense character he's trying to play.

It's textbook insecure heel stuff. "Oh my in-ring stuff isn't getting boos, I better play to the crowd".

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Lol Kazarian

I saw Cro-Mags the other week and the frontman had some hot takes

"Yo I wrote this song back in the 80s and it's still so true man"

*cheers*

"all this false flag shit..........'9/11', pssh"

*confused audience*

"I was there motherfuckers............................anyways this one's called Sign Of The Times"
Oh shit, you saw Cro-Mags? One of my favorites.

Oh shit, you saw Cro-Mags? One of my favorites.
Yeah, they're touring with Eyehategod. It was good though nothing will top seeing them at a free show Scion put on a few years back. A bunch of old school hardcore dudes showed up and brought the ultraviolence

It's still the vocalist and drummer from Age Of Quarrel, there's a lot of weirdness/drama with them and ex-member Harley but it's good enough for me to recommend it

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
I've got a bad feeling about tonight brothers

The WWE Universal Universe

Top Bottom