• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shootmember 2 Wrasslin |OT| :Shoot from the Hip When in Heated Verbal Exchanges

Fuck anime. The only true crossover fandom of True Friends is Twin Peaks/Wrestling.

Nobody knows if a shoot is a shoot or a work is a work or if a worked shoot is a shoot that is being worked or vice verse.
6ht8hiT.jpg

You're God damn right.

After watching this Miz/Amore promo, I think Miz can definitely go with any of the top talkers

Also hilarious to see Enzo dig up 10 year old dirt and calling Miz a carbon copy when Enzo is the most generic ass North Jersey wannabe guido

klonere

Banned
Smackdown had such a strong start with their first few post-split PPVs. AJ, Becky both win titles and are really over. Miz doing amazing things with the IC title. Slater/Rhyno getting over organically with pure WWE style pro-wrestling skits.

It seems a world away now.

Smackdown had such a strong start with their first few post-split PPVs. AJ, Becky both win titles and are really over. Miz doing amazing things with the IC title. Slater/Rhyno getting over organically with pure WWE style pro-wrestling skits.

It seems a world away now.

I don't have much to add, but you're totally right. What a wreck.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Hey wild wild rice. I can't say I know you, but you sure seem familiar. Nice to meet you, Bangai-O

Top Bottom