• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shootmember 2 Wrasslin |OT| :Shoot from the Hip When in Heated Verbal Exchanges

Egg0

Banned
The Young Bucks once made a gay joke during a promo which prompted Kenny to reel em back.

This Hogan shit? Not surprised.

Sephzilla

The Young Bucks thing offends me on multiple levels.

1) Hogan was the reason you got into pro wrestling even though the infinitely better Macho Man was right there too?!
2) Being your inspiration to get you into a certain profession is apparently enough to excuse racism

Fuck the Young Bucks

I'm watching Hogan/Rock tonight! I don't care what any of you say!

rvKFwxD.gif

Beefy

The Young Bucks thing offends me on multiple levels.

1) Hogan was the reason you got into pro wrestling even though the infinitely better Macho Man was right there too?!
2) Being your inspiration to get you into a certain profession is apparently enough to excuse racism

Fuck the Young Bucks

Macho Man aka best wrestler ever.

Fox318

Better yet can you think of a movie where the director or writer clearly lifted a shit actor or actors?

I feel like the best a booker can do is make it so you don't notice him.

Menome

Rhea Ripley

Mia Yim.

Ripley's damned good too though.

Catching up with RAW. I might be turned around on Jason Jordan if he keeps on having good matches.

Heated Verbal Exchange #3 has completely lost the magic that first week had.

Braun continues to be great.

Seth+Dean on commentary is not great...thankfully it's just this moment turned into a fight instead.

So people here don't believe in second chances?

Do you believe Hogan's on a second chance

The sex tape was 2012 (racist audio and also homophobic slurs)
2008 call to his then-imprisoned son with racist language
Racist dress code/rules at his restaurant in 2014
Endorsing a racist presidential candidate wholeheartedly in 2016

Realistically, how much chances do you want us giving this guy before you accept it's who he is

Like, shit. You want to talk about Pewdiepie too? Because this isn't his merely-second fuckup either. If you still like these people, that's on you. But it's not up to the rest of us to give them 100 free passes before we start calling it out.

I couldn't get into Yakuza 0. Could be I'm tired of the franchise, could be I can't get into games that spend the majority of their time telling a story anymore. I can see why people love it though.

Better yet can you think of a movie where the director or writer clearly lifted a shit actor or actors?

I feel like the best a booker can do is make it so you don't notice him.

Kubrick tried (to mixed effect) with that fucking weirdo Tom Cruise in Eyes Wide Shut.

Probably film auteurs in general who don't really care about utilizing actors other than as ciphers to convey their aesthetic principles.

Zach

I couldn't get into Yakuza 0. Could be I'm tired of the franchise, could be I can't get into games that spend the majority of their time telling a story anymore. I can see why people love it though.

I'm not super into Yakuza 0 either. Like, it's fun. But I think I'm feeling some fatigue, too. It's getting kinda samey.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Potential Filth. alert.

Nah. Not me. I'm an upstanding gentleman who would never make that kind of suggestion. She has charisma, physical strength, and body language. Not much more you'll need, everything else is learnable.

Was kind of a bust. But it turned out I was working for an insane coked up scumbag.

Real estate it is.

Hold up, Cena and Roman did "shoot' promos for the 3rd/4th week in a row? lmao

Edit: Um...what the fuck at this Bray Wyatt vs Goldust match? How did that go over here?

Top Bottom