• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shootmember 2 Wrasslin |OT| :Shoot from the Hip When in Heated Verbal Exchanges

Finally tried Stone Cold's IPA beer last night, and I wouldn't call it especially good, but it was considerably better than I was expecting.

SD had 2.75 million viewers. Up from last week and up from this week last year.

Apparently Kofi is injured. He apparently got injured in a tag match against Corbin and Ziggler.

So he was working injured on Tuesday yet they still had them win? Must not be that bad then.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Bronx-Man, I was thinking of making a thread about how great the Switch's first year is. Let me know what you think.

GAF, is it just me or is the Switch's launch year the greatest year in video game history? First of all, it launched with Breath of the Wild, a game that I've poured over 100 hours in and I think it's easily the greatest game of all time. Please lets avoid LOCATION SPOILERS in this thread because I know a lot of new players haven't finished the game and I don't want to ruin some of the magic of this game. Definitely the best Zelda game, which was Skyward Sword until Breath of the Wild came around. Now Skyward Sword is basically an unplayable piece of garbage compared to the GOAT.

Next up, you have amazing, fleshed out, FRESH first party experiences like Splatoon 2 and ARMS. And lets not forget Mario Kart 8 and the upcoming Pokken Tournament DX. Are you #teamHotdogsareasandwich in Splatoon 2? Because I know I am NOT lol!

Then, the game that should have never worked. Mario and Rabbids. I always hated Rabbids and I especially hated Grant Kirkhope's music in all of those awful Rare collectathon Mario 64 ripoffs, but for some reason now, it all feels... right?

Fanboys also can't call out Nintendo for not having 3rd party support anymore. The Switch has had AMAZING third party support from a number of amazing indie devs. Even though Switch is still missing a couple of the bigger third party multiplatform titles that are available elsewhere, I'm personally so sick of those lifeless, colorless, charmless AAA titles that are on the other consoles, so I'm ok that the Switch doesn't have them tbh

So continuing on the amazing 3rd party support, the Switch has Skyrim, Doom and Wolfenstein coming soon. You know, I was never interested at all in any of these games, but now that they're coming to Switch, I already have them on pre-order!

What do you think, GAF? Am I alone here? Personally, Switch is already my favorite console of all time, and that's still with Mario to come this year. Can't wait for more unique Nintendo exclusives for this console like Smash and Virtual Console, ahhhhh I need another Nintendo Direct now!!! lol >_<

'Nintendo Switch is getting a port of a MOBA game for phones

is Switch about to dominate the eSports scene and gaming forever?'

Up 100k viewers and all it took was the old man nearly killing himself in the main event segment
Next week Vince takes a package piledriver from Owens through a ladder.
Kevin+Steen+2.gif

Zach

Oh. I rewatched the Canadian Stampede 10-man tag this morn over coffee. Still a fun time. Not the greatest-of-all-time wrassle event/moment/match/atmosphere/crowd, though. IN MY OPINION, SIR.

Just watched that Joey Ryan and Candice LeRae vs. Young Bucks PWG match that ended up with her absolutely soaked in blood.

Jeez.

Also, fuck The Young Bucks.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
The ladyfriend and I were watching Round 2 of the Mae Young Classic last night and it showed Ronda Rousey in the crowd and she said "hey, that's Wanda Rousey!"

<_<
Let me know what she thinks of Rhea Ripley.

Beefy

WWE seriously need more tag teams. They probably could do with 3 or 4 more teams on both shows. It would stop the same matches over and over again.

Draxal

WWE seriously need more tag teams. They probably could do with 3 or 4 more teams on both shows. It would stop the same matches over and over again.

I don't know, you could argue that they have too many guys underutilized right now, and since they need to have a women influx as well due to their rosters being so small.

Beefy

I don't know, you could argue that they have too many guys underutilized right now, and since they need to have a women influx as well due to their rosters being so small.

Problem is the same people are being used each week. It's why so many end up injured.

Sephzilla

I wonder what the back up was. Maybe some exotic WCW location like by the pool!
club-la-vela-spring-break-nitro.jpg

WWE should go back to smaller venues for some of their shows.

1) It helps hide the bad attendance a lot of these shows have been having lately, no more blocked off sections
2) It allows for more unique venues like this

Draxal

Problem is the same people are being used each week. It's why so many end up injured.

Probably should have some of the underutilized talent team up, make the Titus Brand freebird.

Of course, I don't know what's going on in house shows, and those wrestlers are probably doing it there.

Cagey

Banned
Vince McMahon in 2017 is still the best talker in WWE and it doesn't feel close.

Feels like 75% praise for Vince... and 25% backhand condemnation of everyone else.

Zach

Vince McMahon in 2017 is still the best talker in WWE and it doesn't feel close.

Feels like 75% praise for Vince... and 25% backhand condemnation of everyone else.

Well, he's probably the only one who has any significant freedom during promos.

Top Bottom