• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shootmember 2 Wrasslin |OT| :Shoot from the Hip When in Heated Verbal Exchanges

THE GUY

Banned
I had it 7-5 for GGG, but it's whatever. Maybe this is the beginning of a quadrilogy.

First fight draw. Second fight GGG. Third fight Canelo. Fourth fight for winner takes all!

Pikma

Banned
I had it 7-5 for GGG, but it's whatever. Maybe this is the beginning of a quadrilogy.

First fight draw. Second fight GGG. Third fight Canelo. Fourth fight for winner takes all!
Make the last one a draw as well

50/50 booking

Just think of the HEEEEAAAAT

The fight was amazing but it wouldn't be a boxing match without some fuckery.
I don't even mind the draw.

That 118-110 card blew my mind though, well outside the 116-112 fuckery range.

THE GUY

Banned
Why are you nerds watching phony sports? You need to be studying your old wrestling tapes.
I brushed up on my Roman Reigns already. I expect a 10 minute mauling on Sunday where John Cena ends up retired. Or it'll be the same 20 minute match Cena has been having for 3 years where there are just a bunch of false finishes for added "drama".

couldn't afford mayweather/mcgregor so they have to settle for these bums

canelo alvarez at wrestlemania, that'll put butts into seats
They should have the fight the same day as WrassleMania. See who draws more?

E: Zach, i never got your opinion on the king of the road match.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Cancelled wwe network

giphy.webp

Foggy

Yeah the main of event of the 9/5 Scandal Gate show is easily Dragon Gate's best match of the year. Pure, uncut DG spectacle.

Hex

Banned
I was going to cancel my WWE sub, but they offered a free month first.
So I will eat the free month then cancel

Top Bottom