• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shootmember 2 Wrasslin |OT| :Shoot from the Hip When in Heated Verbal Exchanges

giphy.webp

Syder

No lies detected. When I tried watching Attitude Era PPVs a few years ago I was just baffled.
You mean to say you didn't like...

CAPITAL CARNAGE!?
Code:
[IMG]https://i1.wp.com/image.tmdb.org/t/p/original/18DzDAe160iVgJlzWVhoG9net8I.jpg[/IMG]

Foggy

I'm here to let you know that if someone you know, maybe even a friend, recommends you go out to see mother! then they are not your friend. Walk away, cut off communication, and live life well.

Zach

I'm here to let you know that if someone you know, maybe even a friend, recommends you go out to see mother! then they are not your friend. Walk away, cut off communication, and live life well.
All these tears are making me want to see it. Everyone's so bent out of shape about it. Probably means it rulez.

Foggy

All these tears are making me want to see it. Everyone's so bent out of shape about it. Probably means it rulez.

If you love studio-sponsored therapy where a guy can't stop talking about his art and the Bible, then by all means, have a ball.

What was so shocking about Spring Breakers?

Something something SPRRAAAANGGG BRAAAAKE something something sexually intimidating ghetto black guys in a garage something something Disney kid objectification something something NEON

Top Bottom