• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shootmember 2 Wrasslin |OT| :Shoot from the Hip When in Heated Verbal Exchanges

"Blissfits"?

Jesus Tapdancing Christ.

I like it *shrug*

It's actually a pretty cool fandom name.

It's what Alexa has called her fans since basically at least when she was SD women's champ. She coined it. Some of her merch has it

L20010.jpg

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Americans are so cute when they talk about labor day.

No labor here fuckers, we always work!

RBH

Fun fact

The doctor who took care of Jerry Lawler when he had his heart attack on Raw a few years ago was one of my professors in med school.

Zach

I am feeling equal excitement and trepidation. I have no idea what to expect or what will come of today (tomorrow for me because timezones), but holy shit. I've not been so invested in TV before ever. It will be wonderful.
Just accept it and let it wash over you.

giphy.gif

I won't be able to watch twin peaks tonight because my girlfriend wants me to wait for her to watch it tomorrow night when she returns to this country. If I get spoiled at all on it in this thread I'll probably cry.
PFISe.gif

Just accept it and let it wash over you.

giphy.gif

I have submitted myself, wholly. Fuck knows what is going to happen, but I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone thinks too.

I won't be able to watch twin peaks tonight because my girlfriend wants me to wait for her to watch it tomorrow night when she returns to this country. If I get spoiled at all on it in this thread I'll probably cry.
PFISe.gif

I won't spoil a thing for you in here, friend. Godspeed.

Hopefully, the New Japan Dads can help Jeff Cobb put it all together. He's charming, and his extremely athletic, but he just lacks that extra monstrous instinct that makes it work. Even as Matanza, he just looked softer than he should be.

I want Kojima to help unleash the hossy monster inside Cobb.

As for Riddle, good fucking luck. I hope he doesn't end up like Sydal.

Of course, don't work yourself into a shoot. Remember when we all thought that Cody Rhodes would be in the G1? Even with rovert and Big Dave saying it, I'm not getting too hyped about it until it happens.

Also, Big Dave's biceps veins are out of control.

Top Bottom