• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shootmember 2 Wrasslin |OT| :Shoot from the Hip When in Heated Verbal Exchanges

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I watched the Shield's first main roster match, that TLC hubbub with Hell No and Ryback. Came away with it very taken with how over Ryback was and how Hell No was the best work of Bryan's career. Really incredible stuff.

Great match, too.

Hasney

It's like the textures haven't loaded in properly on those 2k18 shots.

They do prioritise frame rate (and rightfully so) but it's looking a lot worse than the demos people were given. I wonder if they hit a performance issue and just Yuke's it by making it look shit.

I honestly wouldn't care if it looked like that if it played well... But it won't.

Syder

Damn a mod just got got in the Nazi thread. Dude said being a nazi is a poltical view.
dead.gif

I give up.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
highly recommend not talking about moderation on NeoGAF, it ain't worth what could and has happened

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
We've been shut down for it before, just making sure people are ready for that reality manifesting again. better safe than sorry - I just got back!

Zach

Don't go chasing waterfalls
Please stick to the rivers and the lakes that you're used to
I know that you're gonna have it your way or nothing at all
But I think you're moving too fast

Zach

Data West could've watched Rumble '92 with me last night free of charge. I would've made him a hot dinner and everything.

I'm only watching the start of Raw for the Heenan tribute, swear to god if they put that shit in the middle of the show I'm just not watching (like they did for Chyna, but that's a different case)

So.. TNA is gonna TNA. In the last 6 months they will have 3 different names.

TNA Wresting,
Then it was just Impact Wrestling
Then somehow Jarrett convinced Anthem to use the GFW name.. until they fired him. They never bothered to buy the name.
Now it's back to just Impact.

And... their "biggest show of the year" is in a warehouse in Ottawa.

The company will not die.

TNA Wresting,
Then somehow Jarrett convinced Anthem to use the GFW name.. until they fired him. They never bothered to buy the name.

I still can't believe that someone bought this company with the intention of making money off of it.

Alucard

Banned
The question on every wrestling fan's mind tonight: will Bobby Heenan get a ten-bell salute and video packages throughout Raw? And will Corey Graves use one of his lines?

Alucard

Banned

TNA Wresting,

Think of TNA as a zombie. Even if they lose every limb, that fucker will keep finding a way to wiggle forward.

Seriously, what kind of witchcraft did Jarrett pull on the Anthem execs?

"I have a great idea! Rename the TNA to my company. You know.. the one that NO TV station would touch?!?

Also all new belts and branding.

Then I want you to sell PPVs of the unused, 2 year old footage and ONLY market the current WWE guys on it!

Oh, and I keep the name. Sounds like a great deal.. right?!?"

Top Bottom