• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shootmember 2 Wrasslin |OT| :Shoot from the Hip When in Heated Verbal Exchanges

I'm tellin ya, there's some nice WWE cards on Slam. Some good classic designs.

Come play WWE Slam.
Its-Not-Going-to-Happen-Mean-Girls.gif

Anth0ny

NO. MORE. NAZIS. Watch the brand new #Wolf2 gameplay trailer now. https://t.co/KBFKxShzpf

----------
Wolfenstein going in.

Is this Wolfenstein game coming out at the right time or what? Crazy timing. I know I'll buy it. Gonna be a satisfying ass experience.

Dude used his platform to automatically have a fanbase for his gaming channel, fuckin genius

I love it. Smartest thing to do if you have a platform like Xavier does with WWE is to start a youtube. I know some big DJs do the same thing: they're constantly touring, meeting cool people and seeing cool things, why not vlog it? Easy money.

I'm sure they do, but at this point Austin could easily start another youtube channel and I'm sure most of his subs would come over. At least enough that he could make a living off of. Tons of successful youtubers have secondary channels that are almost as successful as their main channel.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Man, I got a craving to play an MMO. I just don't know which one.

I wish there was a wrasslin MMO.

Sephzilla

EVE Online is a game that I love at a conceptual level and I love hearing stories from EVE, but fuck, I absolutely hated playing it.

Tons of great gaming stories have come from EVE, though. I'm a fan of the guy who basically started his own loan agency in-game and then one day said fuck it, built a crazy powerful ship with everyone else's money, and then flew off into space and basically dared people to come get him

Zach

I've been playing Mafia III again. Man, the performance is rough. But it's fun and great at times. And the music is so gouda. Although, lately, I've been doing some of the tedious stuff while listening to podcasts.

Two birds... with one stone.

tp301-giant.gif

Hex

Banned
Xaviern has that YouTube money. He doesn't need Vince

Xavier is also good friends with Kenny.
People like to shit talk that everyone who leaves WWE would have a place on BC or NJPW but Xavier definitely would and most likely easily be able to bring Big E and Xavier.
Big E vs Ishii would be fun.

Anth0ny

Instead of watching people work you're going to be a worker yourself

lol pretty much honestly. between my career in real estate, going to the gym, and my two side careers (DJing and youtube), I legit don't have much time anymore to just sit and watch a thing. I'm okay with it, though. I like "working", even though DJing and youtubing doesn't feel like work :)

Anth0ny

I think all 3 new day members are charismatic enough that they could get over in any promotion on earth. They're all good in ring too.

Sean Ross Sapp from Fightful SHOOTing on his experience with WhatCulture after Liam Lambert posted his own horror story about being there

@SeanRossSapp
Fun story: in 2014 I was asked to give up all my freelance gigs to come on full time as a news writer. Within 2 hours he changed things
Within two weeks he'd fired me after virtually the same experience as you and made it sound like I'd never be able to find work elsewhere.

I want to be happy that Bayley is back, but I'm also fearful because Bayley is back.

Guys, has there ever been a wrestler named Max Lariato? Because there needs to be.
Ittsa me, Super Lariato?

I got a full time job and I no longer have time for sports, entertainment or sports entertainment!
That youtube plan paid off quick!

Minoru Suzuki pictured having fun at a dinner party at the author of One Piece's house.

Not pictured: Oda working the face in peril spot against shonen jump deadlines.

Sephzilla

I could never get into One Piece

I couldn't get into that entire next generation of anime like Naruto, One Piece, and Bleach. I was more into the generation that gave us shit like DragonBall, Ronin Warriors, and Cowboy Bebop. Shit, even Sailor Moon wasn't awful when it wasn't a filler episode (which was like 90% of that show).

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
lol pretty much honestly. between my career in real estate, going to the gym, and my two side careers (DJing and youtube), I legit don't have much time anymore to just sit and watch a thing. I'm okay with it, though. I like "working", even though DJing and youtubing doesn't feel like work :)

Why didn't you post in the real estate thread the other day?

Foggy

Xavier's ceiling in NJPW would probably be at the level of Taguchi, but that's not too shabby. I doubt Big E would translate to the NJPW style though. Kofi would do fine, but I doubt he would be as popular as Xavier.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
So the SDL crew had to wrestle in China last night and then fly to the US to do SmackDown?

Xavier's ceiling in NJPW would probably be at the level of Taguchi, but that's not too shabby. I doubt Big E would translate to the NJPW style though. Kofi would do fine, but I doubt he would be as popular as Xavier.

I'd imagine he'd be discount Kenny Omega if you put him in NJPW.

i hope cody is just aiming for an extra zero on his previous wwe paycheck if he ever goes back

he isn't gonna get a world title

oSo0VWt.png

Top Bottom