• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shootmember 2 Wrasslin |OT| :Shoot from the Hip When in Heated Verbal Exchanges

AR Fox cares nothing for his spine. And he's been nearly killing himself for so long now without major injury it's actually kind of remarkable, dude's apparently unbreakable.

Q91RqNj.gif

The BIG DAWG needs to spear people like this.
giphy.gif

Who the fuck is that ref?

Not sure who he was but storyline wise Scott Steiner got fined for beating up one of the WCW refs so JJ Dillon said no WCW ref wants to officiate any match with Steiner. Steiner then beat up JJ Dillon and Steiner hired his own nwo ref.

I can't find out who the ref was tho.

He's the nWo Ref

Mark "Slick" Johnson

I remember way too much of WCW lol.

Never heard of him, going to try and see a few of his matches now.

Keith Lee vs Dijak find one, find any, watch em all... be prepared for the greatest of the greatest.

THE GUY

Banned
Umaga and Batista had a nice little feud going on for WM24.
Yeah, but they ruined any potential the match could've had by giving them like 6 minutes. I was really looking forward to it too. The worst thing is they never got the chance to have a proper match after that. They could've had a great 15 minute match. Batista had been fantastic for a good year heading into that show. Wrestlemania 24 was real bad with its time management in general though. A lot of wasted time in that show.

Bronx-Man

Banned
I still can’t wrap my mind around the fact that John Cena got pinned clean by Roman Reigns on a b-show PPV. You couldn’t wait for Survivor Series at least?

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
And once again Roman drops any pretense towards going heel to cut an awful babyface promo about how great Cena is.

Top Bottom