• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shootmember 2 Wrasslin |OT| :Shoot from the Hip When in Heated Verbal Exchanges

When is WCW/nWo Revenge 2?
Coming after WCW 2000
t7wfVo1.jpg

Hasney

Huh, I've never seen this until now. Love random old vaporware like this.

Yeah, after WCW went under they retrofitted it into Def Jam Vendetta rather than scrap the work.

There's another WCW vaporware game Yukes and THQ were working on that had a working title of WCW Live for PS1. Would basically have been Smackdown 1, just with the WCW license before they got the WWE one.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
jesus. any specific reason as to why the last few venues have so few people?

They're on the west coast which means Smackdown/Raw starts at 5pm and most people are leaving work in traffic.

WWE has been selling tickets this year that fills in the tv camera angles to make it look full. Plus for some reason, they don't want anyone sitting near the hard camera. I guess they don't want people making eye contact with the talent. NXT started that shit.

Sephzilla

Yeah, after WCW went under they retrofitted it into Def Jam Vendetta rather than scrap the work.

There's another WCW vaporware game Yukes and THQ were working on that had a working title of WCW Live for PS1. Would basically have been Smackdown 1, just with the WCW license before they got the WWE one.

At least WCW gave us something good in death

Never read about that, pretty awesome. I hope footage from these games surface someday.

imBask

Banned
Capcom really fucked everything up with MVCi because the gameplay does look decent...

NVM would tell you that MVCi only has to work harder and stand up to the boss in order to succeed, so I guess Capcom did nothing wrong really

Sephzilla

I'm not sure I care about anything Capcom does outside of MH at this point to be honest. I'm not entirely sure what they haven't fucked up yet.

What they do these days is fuck up everything and damage all of their IPs, and occasionally put out a gem like RE7 and make you think for a moment that they've finally learned from their mistakes, only to revert back.

Sony or Nintendo needs to buy them out already and save Capcom from itself.

imBask

Banned
can't wait for RE8

just like RE7, except 3rd person, and the main character has huge muscles, and there are no zombies, and you suplex people, and you have a useless AI partner who steals and waste all your ammo

DMC5 will save us

If not at least that Monster Hunter game looks nice

Kind of shook by the production values, like someone in management tripped and fell into accidentally signing off on a budget

Top Bottom